Se7en is back for round two guys!

I have no idea, only she decides that.

1 Like

Okay buddy thank you, how will i
know when to stop feeding nutes?

So this isn’t really an easy answer, but but when 80% of the pistils are brown, you’ll want to make sure she won’t foxtail. Being sativa dominant, she carries the genetics to do so. If you suspect foxtailing I would continue to feed.
If you don’t continue to feed through at least one phase of foxtailing you’ll miss some weight. Not a huge deal, as it still has thc in it, but you’ll be missing more thc to be added during that time.
I’m beginning to see a personal preference on whether or not people want to chop before foxtailing is finished. I allow mine to finish about two times. I have a plant that is currently on its second round, and I’ll chop it whether it’s done or not. I’m tired of looking at it. I know what you’re feeling. I haven’t feed it for about 3 weeks, yet it still continues.

3 Likes

No the fan leaves are anything but useless! They are a resource for the nutrients the plant needs to finish! The reason they are changing color is because they are being scavenged!

1 Like

@Cannabian This is what I expect is happening.

2 Likes

Yeah its why I always leave the last 3 rows of fan leaves to be robbed from as you can see here

the rest I remove once they begin to show signs of dying.

3 Likes

I smoked 2 tokes of Balkhi 3 last night and just woke up :laughing: holy smokes! Dont even think I had a dream?

3 Likes

That good huh? Nice…I am waiting for my bag of Happy Frog so I can top off my 2 of my 15 gallon fabric pots.

1 Like

The waiting is the hardest part… :laughing:

Guess what showed up today? I just ordered it. I am still waiting for the damn USPS to get me my packages I ordered 3 weeks ago. Getting unhappy with them.

1 Like

Se7en- looks like everyone has you covered. I told you the waiting is hard. All kinds of thoughts go through your head. The clock almost goes backwards at this point. Had I chimed in a lot earlier I would have said what Mr. Peat and Cannabian said- your plant is pulling nutrients anywhere it can find them. Lot of folks get bent out of shape about leaves turning yellow and dieing in flower. I try to focus on the buds. Do they look healthy and good? Any new growth- how’s it look? The buds are pretty much all you want from your girl. Just keep an eye on them and follow the good advice you got from Mr. Peat, Covert grower, and Cannabian. Keep it up man- peace…

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Cannabian so should I continue to feed nutrients for a little while? And what exactly is fox tailing lol? Sorry it stupid question

1 Like

I would yes.

3 Likes

@Se7en Ahh mate! It’s like a race to finish line for us innit! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Fox tailing is when buds start growing knobs of bud out the sides. Not really sure its a bad thing really? Just isnt ideal. Its something you only get under artificial light. Ive never seen it happen with outdoor.

1 Like

@Cannabian Ohhhh okay yeah I definitely think that’s happening to me :sweat_smile: and they keep trying to push out more and more white hairs :roll_eyes: like calm the F down woman and finish will ya :sweat_smile::eyes:

@CalamityJane hahaha it definitely is! You’re going to be over taking my ass at this rate :laughing:

1 Like

I wouldn’t be so sure. I thought I only had like a week left but Sir Covert reckons I still got a while left too. Haha, we’ll see! :checkered_flag::running_man:t2::running_woman:t3:

2 Likes

@CalamityJane This happens to me everytime damn it :sweat_smile: I think I’m in the home stretch then bammm another 2-4 weeks or more gets added :sob:

1 Like

Great read, @Se7en patience brotha you have come this far! Ladies look great! Enjoy :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Se7en-
Why are you complaining man? Your girl is just trying to please you by giving you more bud!! Its just going to take a little time. Covert Grower is steering you down the home stretch, and it won’t be that much longer. Might be a good time to get the next grow together. Every little thing is gonna be all right. You got this. Just chill, and good things will come for Se7en that waits! Peace…

2 Likes