Se7en is back for round two guys!

@Se7en Having a tent will help big time. I have thought about ditching my tent since it limits my plant sizes. And I enjoy growing Beasts indoors.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just aiming for half decent weed so quality over quantity atm, once I have that down to a T then I’ll start aiming for more quantity aswell as quality lol

1 Like

If you could smoke what I grow, you would be shocked at how good it is. My plants maybe huge, but they hit like a freight train as I tend to smoke strains for the Pro’s from Dover.

I have so many strains that is mainly Sativa but I am switching a complete 180 and targeting CBD strains only. I’m not a fan of couch lock. I prefer to get some energy. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Se7en-
What a bummer bout that plant. At least it was a bag seed and not some $50 seed that you always wanted to grow. Get all of this bad luck and any mistakes out of the way early on as a grower and you’ll have smoother sailing in the next grow(s). Keep the other girls happy, I know you can. I am gonna drop Friday or Saturday. I am letting my soil cook for a bit outside. I am looking forward to it. If you need anything I am around. Peace…

1 Like

Well, she’s a dude. Here’s my thoughts, take them for what they’re worth.
I don’t know how many plants you have, but if this was my only plant I would, chop of the male parts. (Ouch) and allow it to mature just enough for some frost. As the hermaphroditism continues out of control, because it will, I would chop it.
The trichomes may still be clear, and not fully mature, and not as potent, but will still have more value than it currently does. This may happen in just about 2 more weeks.

If you have multiple plants, and it wouldn’t be that much of a loss, just cull it. I’m considering the perspective that this is your only plant, and you need it.

2 Likes

Yeah I have two other plants that are well into early flower now so I didn’t want to risk them and just chopped it down, the cherry bombs I really really want to try so I’ll do what I can to save those :sweat_smile:

@patchman thanks brother! Exactly that lol it was basically a free seed so I’m not too fussed I just wish it didn’t tease me by throwing out some white hairs first getting me excited then BAM wake up to some balls in my face :roll_eyes::laughing: not something I’m used too let’s just say that

2 Likes

@MrPeat my brother I would love to smoke what you grow :laughing: shame you’re so damn far away :joy: I do go to the states etc a lot so maybe one day we’ll see eachother out there :laughing::v:t2:

1 Like

@Se7en Ahh mate! That is some bad luck :sob:.
Hey but isn’t there other stuff you can do with…him? Like make rosin or something?

1 Like

@Se7en I will be taking a hiatus come Feb 2021 to Oct 2021. I am jumping back on the Appalachian Trail. So I got s pretty aggressive grow planned. My tent is going to explode so I have plenty if stock when I get back. I have to do the AT while I am still walking. Losing that battle…:pensive:

I’d blaze up with you and many others.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! So this is the first original cherry bomb, what does everyone think? We are on week 9 today bang on with this one and seems be going so slowwwwww

@MrPeat @Cannabian @patchman @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @CalamityJane @dbrn32 @Dbpooper @Not2SureYet

5 Likes

Hey @Se7en, mine is just approaching week 9 now and looks somewhat similar in terms of flowers/buds.
If anything, that’s more reassurance for me! :joy: so thanks!

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: that’s a good way of putting it I suppose :laughing: it’s definitely still growing so must be doing something :v:t2: @CalamityJane

1 Like

Looking good so far. She looks nice for a Sativa. :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks bro!! I hope so

1 Like

I would give her a little defoliation at the bottom. I can’t see any issues going on but that. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Okay bro won’t that stress her out being an auto? @MrPeat

@Se7en @MrPeat I would also be keen to know opinions about this as I have read it is ok to defoliate autos, but others have said not to.
I wonder if it is better/worse depending on strain (indica/sativa)…?

3 Likes

Not an expert on autos or anything, I’ve only grown one, but I did pull about 3 oz off of her, when I defoled her I took 5 fans that where covering the most and that was it.

3 Likes

Se7en-
She looks good man. I love those skinny sativa leaves. I like the fat indicas too. All you have to do now is a little defoliation and be patient. She will tell you when she is ready.

2 Likes

Hang in there, it’s going to be a long ride.

4 Likes