Se7en is back for round two guys!

Looks like a new sprout there @Se7en. How many are you starting? I forgot, lol. I bow now to the fellas with the answers. Go se7en!

1 Like

Yeah I’m going to order some canna flowering stuff and blooming stuff in a few weeks, and yes of course bro I store them in a kitchen cupboard under the sink :laughing: locked so the kids can’t get near them as the PH down in there also

1 Like

Yeah she’s a new sprout one and just two autos at the moment, that new sprout is a cherry bomb auto but I’m unsure of how she is doing atm as she really struggled with shaking the shell off so I had to carefully remove it myself

Just @peachfuzz :laughing: ive had lots of seedlings start out that way. Looks awesome! Maybe you’ll be able to smoke the fan leaves :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Assuming you germinate seeds before planting, put seed down tail up and you shouldn’t have to worry about removing helmet again.

2 Likes

Yeah I germinate in water then paper towels, and planted it tap root down, My last three I did two of them did the same and I had to remove the shell but they were fine so I guess will just see, it took a little bit of time to get this ones off though lol and was as careful as I possibly could so hopefully she’ll be okay :crossed_fingers:t2:

:joy::joy: can’t imagine the fan leaves would taste too great though? :laughing:I could be wrong though :man_shrugging:t3: definitely want to start at looking into making edibles and stuff but need to be doing a bit more than a couple autos at a time to do them because it takes quite a lot of trimmings and kief to do things like that I assume :joy:

Yeah frost plants are good for edibles and bubble / dry sift hash too.

1 Like

Always check the end date on Canna products before purchasing if possible :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’ll have a look buddy thank you

1 Like

Yeah all the nutes are good until 2023 :v:t2: So we good for those

And we have some movement with the cherry bomb!! Think she must have came out premature Cos the leaves stayed white for a day or two but they’re just starting to go green :v:t2:

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I forgot to tag you also :v:t2::v:t2:

2 Likes

What did you expect her to do? She came out and somebody ripped off part of her, lol. Sorry, its the blue berry.I am glad she is ok. “Growing, growing, growing, Se7en is a growing, some great bud, so he can, stay baked!”

1 Like

Yeahh I know lol :laughing: she’s probs a little stressed I’m sure it’ll poor through :muscle:t2:

We have some improvement on the cherry bomb yall :cherries::blush: she’s officially green and open :joy: I’d say officially day two

And here is the American pie, think about day 5 for her from sprouting hoping they’re on track, as my first time in coco and I hear it’s a little different

2 Likes

RISE! RISE! @Se7en commands you to rise and grow! Time for nutrients. You got this!

1 Like

Yeah going give first feed today I think, as the American pie is getting lighter and lighter green by the day :laughing: probably needing N

Does the American pie look a bit light green or does she look okay? Seems to have gotten lighter over last couple days, thinking maybe should start the canna a+b later?

@dbrn32 @Dbpooper @Cannabian @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @James68

3 Likes

Looks like the correct color to me.

5 Likes

Wicked thanks bro, probably got too used to me last nitrogen intoxicated plant :joy: was well dark compared to these

3 Likes