Scroging with new crop how to diy

Going to start a new tent was wondering who is the scrog guru in the forum? I have seen some built with1/2 in PVC wondering how many plants can be grown in a 60x69x78 & a new one that will be 78x78x78. Thanks for your help

1 Like

I’ve been known to use a SCROG made from PVC.

3 of those screens would work in your space. Those are 22" by 36". Adjustable height, tied to the fabric pots so they can be mobile. (They go outside daily for sun)

11 Likes

Jesus! That’s a cola traffic jam.

5 Likes

I do 4x4 scrogs made with 3/4 PVC

6 Likes

Last picture at bottom got a red circle around drain valve

How impressive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:that is awesome hope much yield do you get from the one plant? How big are your screen set up :v::+1:

1 Like

That is a awesome setup :+1: do use use waxed twine for the squares?

2 Likes

They have premade scrog netting on amazon for mad cheap - I think like 8$ for 8x16 if I’m not mistaken. Not sure about size of each square… bought it but haven’t been able to figure out a way to use it in perpetual harvest

1 Like

I will check it out :+1:

I got a 60cmx60cm scrog net from ebay for about AU$16, just waiting for it.

1 Like

In the process of harvest. 4x4 scrog net. I made screen from 3/4 PVC. I put a screw every 4 inches to attach my twine, and wove it. Over a pound of solid buds. And thanks very much.

1 Like

I used 1/2" PVC and kitchen twine for all my SCROGs.

5 Likes

It’s just nylon cord. Something fairly insensitive to high energy lights but that’s all. The string pulls the frame together too so screws or glue are not necessary for the screen.

2 Likes

That’s what I use.

Homneer 2-Pack Grow Tent Net, Fits 4’x4’ 8’x4’ and More Size

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DPNBC63/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_n2A0CbKXFQN9Y

Im only in 2x4 tents but what I like about these is if I got a soil plant in it and not a hydro plant, I can unhook it from the tent poles and move the plant around if I need to… of course when it’s a big plant you have to be very careful

2 Likes

That sounds very cool :sunglasses::+1:

Another ozzie :wink:

They are everywhere…

1 Like

A South Aussie.

1 Like