Scrogging questions

Ok guys…so I’m running a new strain to me (wonder woman) …i am currently in the middle of week 3 flower and I DID NOT anticipate or plan correctly for the stretch. With that, they are about a foot/ plus over the top net, and I am dam near out of height for the hoods!! I just did a super crop to them. Hopefully this will help with my current height issue. And most importantly is my question…IS THIS GOING TO F**K Me overall with the budding, quality etc?? And will this cause my fems to herm on me? Or did I supercrop in time to be OK?? WHERES THE PROS AT I NEED SOME INPUT PLEASE

1 Like

I think u will be fine it’s still early enough in flowering for them to recover and have huge colas for u

1 Like

I’m no pro, but I supercropped a month or more into flower without issue.,

2 Likes

Cool. Like I said. First run with wonder woman… I should’ve only veged for 2 weeks instead of 4. The stretch is crazy on these. Good to know! Thanks!

![20190514_165930|690x387](upload://ic5x3pcAEuNVJydeI3lrIsDdgJY.jpeg) ![20190514_165955|281x500](upload://xL13ACVMXYc9aZIhohi3ODAo06e.jpeg) I think they'll be fine as long as they stop stretching.
1 Like

Retry uploading pic

You should be ok. Try and anticipate everything you’ll need to Super crop right now though and get it over and done with

2 Likes

Like @TDubWilly said: once the plant hardens off it won’t be possible to manipulate the stems without breaking.

1 Like

Well gents…with height issues, excessive heat issues that I cant currently manage…instead of trying to keep em going (struggling) with wpm issues now. I decided to pull the plug on em. Getting an ozone generator to put in the room tomorrow to kill any wpm b4 I bag and trash. BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I convinced my wife to let me upgrade ($3,400) with some high end led panels, an infinity fan to aid my ac/cooling issues, and am done with advanced nutrients and am switching to mega crop(have heard fantastic reviews). So with that. Rooms being ripped down and sterilized within the next day or two, and will have some better technology otw soon. Gunna buy some new seeds also and completely start over fresh! Even though it’s a nice chunk of change to put of…we all know itll pay back 10fold…good learning experience for me.

2 Likes

Just ordered my led panels, Infinity fan, got my panda film, carbon filters and all other supplies needed to get up and running again! Just waiting on ups for the equipment to come!!!

This :point_up_2:

?? Not sure

1 Like

Getting rest of supplies to set back up this week! Cant wait to share the set up with yall!

1 Like