Scrog question?

O. M.G. I was so embarrassed when I realized and started to just try and play stupid then started laughing at myself and thought. Ahhhhh theyll understand. Lol

I am so sorry my man, I been having one of those weeks or months or maybe years? Lol.

There he is the brother that knows what I mean when my dumb butt says the sunshine place.

1 Like

That would be your call there boss man. I personally go dark as soon as I see a little amber on most my buds but mostly 80, 90 % milky not frosty but milky. But its kinda dealers choice I suppose but if Im not mistaken thc starts to degrade the more exposed to photons after the point of “ripeness” and converts to cbn which has a much more sedative effect. But check it out dont just take my word on it cause I gets stuff mixed up quite a bit. Lol

Hit the gals with some sulphur ph has been slowly climbing and one stalk started yellowing yesterday then jumped like crazy last night. So this morning I hit em with some acidifier and by mid day they were greened right back up. My soil was up about 7.5 and I dont think they were digging it to well so I watered a handful in and checked a few hours later and she was right back to a 6.5. And looking much happier.

3 Likes

Looking so good man making me wanna slap my mama lmao

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 Well I guess we all feel like a a**whooping every now and again. Lol Thank ya SilvaMan

Wish me luck :four_leaf_clover: :pray::crossed_fingers:
Girls are on ice going to 48hr dark

2 Likes

You got this bro​:+1::100:

1 Like

@VaHillbilly should I go 36 hrs or 48 I’m hearing many Different things. What’s your opinion?

Well to be honest Ive had mine from a straight morning chop to leaving them dark for an extra 2 weeks. Little more thc loss I imagine but helps tremendously with getting that water used up and less to worry about when drying and curing. Its a deleciate subject with people I do know but for me personally Ive not seen much of a difference after a few days. But I think that all depends once again on personal preference. I have found it better for retaining terpenes and the curing process. Hope this helps some, sorry I cant give ya a better answer maybe some of the more experienced guys will chime in for ya brother.

I think 1 maybe Hermed. I’ll know more once they are dry😥. Whatever if it did it did and I’ll smile and be thankful for free seeds. Made a 1lb of canna butter last night.

1 Like

All about the lemonaide brother. Congrats on the harvest. Keep at it the world needs people like you right now!

Well here we are

3 Likes

Nice trim party. Those buds look good man good job

3 Likes

Oooohhhh yeah!!! Enjoy the fruits of your labor my brother​:100::100::100::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::+1::+1::+1::dash::dash::dash::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Cheating a little about to fire up one of the small buds that’s dry to try it out it smells great

Alrighty yall heres were the gals are at. 1st week of late flower
20220517_190117
20220517_185905
20220516_151629
20220516_151341
20220516_151317
20220516_150552
20220515_204728
20220515_204715