Vahillbilly’s Grow Journal

Won’t be long now!!

3 Likes

I know Ive never went over 2k before im thinking I need to invest in a better pen.
Dont know if these cheapos are very acurate but they served me well to this point. I got 3 sets of the vivosun combos. But thinking a quality one will probably cut out alot of this guessing, pondering, and overthinking Im so prone to. Lol :rofl: Im thinking the huge a** 40 gallon bags have built up such a large root mass they are consuming more than normal? Just a thought.

1 Like

Beautiful friend. Looking like a pro!

1 Like

@Dforce I meant the larger pots btw. I didnt take vpd into consideration when starting this grow plan. Never heard of it to be honest.

Might even eat you lol

1 Like

Feed Me, Seymore!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@SilvaBack203 Wont be making that mistake again… Well I probably will to be honest lol. :rofl: Even though I know now Raised Beds are probably best used outside.:+1::laughing:

1 Like

If it works it works just got make things simple though indoor

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 Ive been IGing that sunshine place. Think Im gonna give it a go. Getting to old for this level of stress. Lol

2 Likes

Whats growing on today yall.

n

7 Likes

Which sunshine place… or u mean solfiregarden

No the earth dust company. Dan I think?

Your level of stress is producing some super fine nugs … welcome aboard the earth dust world I started using it just as a temporary thing until I could learn more about building my own soil and it’s been around two years and I quit trying to build my own :laughing:

2 Likes

No use redesigning the wheel I suppose. Lol

Thank you @MeEasy. There has to be a better way for my old butt to do this stuff, were suppose to get wiser as we get older but for some reason I keep getting dumber.:rofl::rofl::rofl: and my health isnt what it uses to be either. Lol We Live and Learn I guess. Some just make it look alot easier than others. Peace my brother​:metal:

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 so sorry brother I got my peoples mixed up. I bet you were like WTH is this idiot talking about. Lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: we all do it brother. What do you expect from a forum where most of us are high af. :man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

Man i thought i was high af and 4got the conversation. I even went thru your journal and all lmao

1 Like

I hate when that happens :laughing:
simpsons-dab-weed-meme-400px

2 Likes

So what y’all think?

4 Likes