Vahillbilly’s Grow Journal

I dont knowyour light but i get my scrog 75% full then flip.

2 Likes

Keep tucking them until they flower , dont let them grow past the screen @MadamCalamity or @Low and many others has great scrog examples if you need a visual

4 Likes

I like to populate every cell before flipping:

Outdoors for photo purposes

19 Likes

Wow , you must be in Jamaica still growing outdoors , Holy snapple dapple , nice :+1: simply nice , ill harvest the tops and revert them again for another one like that oh woo thats Nice !

3 Likes

Yah you let them go for a few weeks to fill out the scrog and then flip

1 Like

Here are a few photos from just this morning…before and after a “tucking session”. I rough them up quite a bit while manipulating them back under the screens.

Here is the Blue Haze before tucking:

Blue Haze after tucking:

White Widow before tucking:

White Widow after tucking;

By tomorrow morning you will not be able to tell that I did anything to them.

9 Likes

This pic was taken shortly before I flipped to 12/12

9 Likes

@MadamCalamity im sure you been tucking , dont let them take over like that last one , she bout found the light Caroline lmao she was on a Portegist mission :rofl:

1 Like

That my friend… oh bud Jesus, dont let my heart explode looking.I gotta look away. But good job dude!

Beautiful friend. Just works of art. Ive been only letting mine keep like 3- 4 nodes on the tops and stripping the rest down to keep my airflow moving, should I be leaving more? And are you just tucking the top fan leaves and top everytime they get big enuff to tuck? Thats what I tuck and was just hoping letting that light in was the right thing? i kinda go by my gut alot and what the girls tell me but also try to learn what I can wherever I can. Thank yall for your replies.

1 Like

Wow the man himself answering a dummy like me. Im running one of those 40 gal bags in your mix and one with alot more peat. I gotta tell ya i think yours is pulling ahead though.

Thank you so much for the advice.

I see pretty baby bud sites everywhere!!! Its in the air…Feels like a Beatels Song.
Beautiful Madam, that is all I can say. Betcha thatll fill out a room quick.

1 Like

@VaHillbilly huh ? Im so confused brother? What did i do now shewt , i been behaving i thought ? Oh God help me Lord im loosing my brain power oh oh not yet Lord i have just a wittle bit more to do unless you say its enough lmao @VaHillbilly what i do my brother !

1 Like

@yoshi Oh no bro. You only went and helped a poor dumb old hillbilly figure em out a mix that till now still aint needed nothing but some myco+, calmag., and pure good ole h20. Many many thanks. Im just a poor old dude that worked the past 3 decades and got sick, then got tired of dumb, i mean unexperienced “doctors” not being able to help. So I took to some medicine that would. Now im just trying to grow enough so i can get back healthy and back to the Dad, Husband, Human being that they have always known. So sorry to drop deep shit like that. But thank you and everybody here for trying to help me do that. Peace and Happy Growing to ya.

3 Likes

Dr Coco did a review and testing of this light. Provides some useful info if you have not seen it.
From cocoforcannabia DOT com / grow-light-guide/viparspectra-xs-4000-par-and-epar-tests-and-review/

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhh , you must have read :books: something , my brother my hat is tilted to you . If by any meabs i can help in any way , i will and ill try to explain in my ebonics so hopefully it can make sense , but no judgement here and just know you ate not alone my friend . I love you and its not over yet right , we did not come this far to just quit , we owe that to ourselves to just find new ways to survive it . Nevermind the Why right now , its okay to not be okay , you listening to me Sir , I LOVE YOU BROTHER HONESTLY AND IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE ILL PROVE IT .
Hang in there , we will get you through it by any means bnecessary so you enjoy the fruits of your labor .
Do you have any flower nukes yet ?
Dont panic you can used cheap stuff out at walmart , ill help you but its gone stink like cat piss no shit you talking bout loud oh my God ridiculous , but ill help you through my brother .

Man you done got me in here in the bathroom crying and shut. Thank God the kids are outside. But ive got some tigerbloom and grow big.

Now you got me crying driving :red_car: its ok brother i promise you that.

1 Like

I cant say thank you enough.