SCROG method Help

It’s not a bad light. Just costs more than it should for what you’re getting. Other $1500 lights are 1700+ umols/s and pull 650 watts. Hlg 650r is $1100 pulls 630 watts and 1770 umols/s. And they are bigger fixtures with more even coverage.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 I just looked that one up, woah. What a good light haha, you’ve changed my mind for sure after checking that one out. My only question on this is are there lights exactly the same as this one for the veg stage? I called up cutter electronics and he said that they only have that one, which is only for flowering if I’m correct? Thanks yet again man! :sunglasses::v::grin:

They are more ideal lights for flowering, but you can veg under them just fine.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @peachfuzz @HappyHydroGrower @dbrn32 hey guys, just wondering if you guys would like to weigh in your thoughts on this system? Changed my mind about the other previous one completely, especially after finding this one :grin::v:

• NUMBER OF ROWS: 2
  • NUMBER OF SITES: 6
  • PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE: 40″ Centers / 13 Gallon
  • SYSTEM FOOTPRINT (FEET / METERS): 4’6" x 10’10.5" / 1.37m x 3.31m
  • TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS): 80 / 303
  • POWER USAGE (WATTS): 91
  • WATER CHILLER SIZE (HP):* 1/4 – 1/2 HP
  • RESERVOIR (GALLONS / LITERS): 85 / 350
  • VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.): 4-6 weeks / 30"-36"
1 Like

I don’t really have any feedback for or against. I’m sure it will work, also sure it’s not cheap.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 okay thanks for your feedback man, and yeah there not cheap that’s for sure, lol :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m also in agreement with @dbrn32. They are expensive. You can make a dwc for a lot less IMO.

3 Likes

If you can afford it , its better than the other system that you were looking at , but as I said before , way too many parts to clean and way too many places for leaks…
As long as the system will be in a place that if it leaks it wont destroy stuff… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have a doubt, my girls are 3 weeks old, do you think I can start the scrog? thanks

1 Like

@Master_kush The best answer to that is. Have you all ready topped the plants. And are they starting to split all ready. I have my scrog 10" off the top of my pots. I top once I am about 4 inches from the scrog net. That way. Once the plants reaches the scrog. I can start training it outwards. So there really is not solid answer for when your plant is ready. I think most will depend on how high your net is set :grin:

1 Like