SCROG and flowering

Not sure when to start flower

3 Likes

That’s about where I flip. When I have the outer few rows of squares to fill (I use squares about half the size) I flip and fill the remaining squares during the stretch. Beautiful setup!

1 Like

Thanks. My hubby made the watering system to save my old back

Haha SCROG NOT SCORG. MERRY HIGH CHRISTMAS

1 Like

My phone doesn’t like that word either

Your about ready for flip now

Getting hairy

4 Likes

Stretched nicely into the rest of the screen!

Very nice :ok_hand::sunglasses:

Doing a clean up this weekend to rid of lower fan leaves and tuck more. How much should i trim out?

Everything below the net for the most part do it over 5 or 6 sessions a lil every time so you dont shock her

Your net it pretty slammed so I’d say the node just under your net can stay and clear the rest…these were 39 inch screens I still clean allll under the net

Sweeeeeet!

Need some help
Whats wrong?

1 Like

Are you hydro or soil… ?
Can’t tell in pics… :+1::wink:
What are runoff numbers or resivor numbers…?
Ph , Ppm , temps if necessary …
:v::sunglasses:

With your stage of life and leaf symptoms I’d say a lil mix of calcium and magnesium begining of flower is a calcium magnesium demand time they dont look scorched from nitrogen… you dont have alot of dead leaves on the ground do you?..but without further info like peach said it’s hard to say… if you could fill out a support ticket we could help you easier

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

With nitrogen tox I usually notice sugar leaves and all get scorched that looks like a low level out of the light issue which tells me it’s an immobile element in leaves out the light (lower leaves)

52 oz total. Avg 14 oz per plant using advanced nutrients. Scroging sure helped decrease trim time

1 Like

Nice almost 4 pounds

…is that wet or dry? … if its wet its gonna be closer to 12 to 15 oz dry

What is flipping? When should it be done? And how often?

Flipping is changing light scheduel from over 12 hours of light to 12 and under to initiate flowering… mature plants will only be effected but essentially with photos you can wait as loooong as you want… autos on the other hand aren’t influenced with light sceduel they are on a genetic timer that gets shortened with ever negative check it has in its 100%check list.m food temp humidity all play role in happiness of autos as well as photos but photos can be fixed up before entering flower autos should have little influence from the grower