SCOTTS BRAND bought out Dutch Masters?!?

I would suggest that the ‘monster’ may have had other roots ?

1Ti 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows

Big shout out to @Yoshi regarding the Georgia Guidestones …keep the faith brother

4 Likes

I guess you’d have to ask the rest of the countries in America that.

America, Americas, I guess it all in how you learn. I see one single continet, as represented in the five rings in the Olympics; representing the five inhabited continets

2 Likes

It’s true, in US schools, they teach that way, but they also teach all sorts of stuff only to push and brainwash for an agenda; much like news on tv.

Yes, I’m in beautiful Maine, but lived all up and down the east coast. My property is about 100ft from New Brunswick boarder.

1 Like

My only question is, when pot finally DOES become 100% legal and Monsanto invents a genetically engineered “super seed” that goes seed-to-harvest in 3 weeks and produces 6 oz of 88% THC super bud for $10/seed, who’ll be first in line (behind me)?
:wink:

3 Likes

Doesn’t the US government own the DNA patent on cannabis?

2 Likes

I spent some time in Albany area, when i was a kid, never the Big Apple. Does I-95 count?

Nope, never NJ

Hidden agendas conspiracy theories UFOs Bigfoot alien abductions Illuminati New World Order

…that’s my shit man

…what are you guys doing in my world ?

3 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t really say I was into them but the pesky little devils seem to like my company for some reason ?

I’m on the East Coast like you and were the number 3 hotspot for ufo’s in this country.

Number two of course is the Black Ops areas in Nevada, and number one is anywhere in Texas.

You can’t swing a cat in Texas without hitting a UFO ! …it’s ridiculous down there right now :alien:

1 Like

Time Stood Still …Still Stood Still ! …what the hell is that song, can’t think of the name ?

I’m a member of MUFON ( mutual UFO Network ) you should look into it there’s a lot of information, support groups and all types of things available without even joining!

@vicbesos420 What’s more intense, seeing a UFO or a ghost ?

2 Likes

Dude I’ve got a video for you !

I just found this yesterday and I’ve shared it with only one other person and it blew her mind

check this out and tell me what you think man I mean this is straight off the hook I don’t want to slant it one way or the other, but I never considered this possible conspiracy theory regarding the JFK assassination in my life ?

Was it always right before our eyes ?
Start at 3:45

You absolutely won’t believe your own eyes !
( …or will you ? )

Edit: I just watched this yet again …what the hell am I seeing here ???

2 Likes