Scared as Hell!

@Viktor7

I think they’re looking good. You want nice tight mode spacing- makes for denser buds. If you really want you plants to grow upwards more you could always raise you light- that will cause the plants to stretch up towards it.

3 Likes

so im running 2 1k LED+2 85w LED Flood they put out awesome amount of light. and ceiling is now about 4 feet away from pots. still stubby but they are slowly growing up. the out ward is beating the upward and i plan on doing the SCROG. HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE BUT I have SEEn BETTER RESULTS with SCROG. i know it is going to be a challenge because the WW is short but the GSCx is going to be a runner. i hope to see even canopy by the time i place screen and top a few branches. itching to clone GSCx. this thing is huge. had no idea the description of plant was spot on. my closet is only 52" in height. so i have to get creative i just pray i can make it all fit. i have successfully pulled out 6 oz from sack seed of 3 plants but it was low budget stuff that was topped somewhat stringy and i only had floodlights at the time the extra 2k watts is really showing so should i just use flood lights to " trick" into stretch?? or just ride it out and see how much more wide and branching will form. right now 5 nodes and like 12-14 branches per plant untopped.

1 Like

thanks ray4x. im a novice and kinda feeling my way around in the dark with mediocre equip. not pro but no sub par stuff

2 Likes

@Viktor7

No problem I’m happy to help. I’m rookie too but I’ve been reading a bunch on here and feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the basics.

I think you’re gonna be just fine. They’ll start shooting upward as they grow- I have a WW going as well and she is short and stalky as hell! I started her a month after my other 3 and I’m waiting for her to get to my scrog so I can flip over to flower. She sprouted on July 5th and I’m really just not starting to see the upward growth take off.

Also if you top or fim them at all- that will cause them to be more bushy too.

I agree with @Ray4x, you don’t really want them tall. Especially if you’re just over 4’ of room. They look good!

1 Like

thanks guys. i need moral support as of A. i dont want to loose these great plants to lack of knowledge
B. i want to show off ILGM genetics which are super. ive been impressed since day 1. cant let Bob down

2 Likes

I see everyone has you covered. I don’t see anything standing out to worry about.

Happy growing,

MacG

2 Likes

Those girls are sexy, nice color.

1 Like

still paranoid. okay so white widows are around 10 - 12 inches tall. my main concern is this Girl Scout Cookie X. This plant is only 9 incges tall and steady expnding as far as width but very little stretch. i am worried because leaves are huge and the branching that is slowly growing has very little light, these leaves are showing 11 fingers and are huge they cover everything. what should i do the plants have been placed under a SCROG untopped i dont kno about FIM. I HAVE piched widows to slow down in the hopes that GSCx will catch. all are super funky and i only run at half power right now so 3 plants taking 1100 watts right now. i do turn on 2nd 1k LED after waterings and feedings. mist in the dark hours. and top soil in pot stays dry. im pumping about a liter of water per plants every 4 days or so. they are always thirsty. i have these plants in 3-4 gallon pots. the heat is slowing growth tremendously. i have no way to figyht that right now. i do open closet for coolness but being that it is in my room i hate that amount of light that is put out when door is open. i will send pics in a sec. please give as much advice as possible these are ILGM strains and apparently a much higher and stronger type of strain than ive ever dealt with. little monsters they are!

1 Like

So this plant is maybe only six weeks old. What should I do to try to get her on level with white widow. We is 2 weeks older

• List item
1 Like

Block the pot up off the floor.

1 Like

Got em up! current condition. Removed scrog due to rapid growth of WW. GSCx simply 2 weeks behind & it is apparent, went with all RO water. Right now going into week 2 of flower. Don filled me in on the sativa run development in GSCx thus the reason she is center. I have decent lighting falling within floor and current temps and ventilation excellent. Super pleased with ILGM strains. Still thinking about the BD & whether last 3/5 will pop for me when I try em. No topping some LSt. some pinching. Water 2 times weekly 1 gallon between 3 plants pots are only 4 gallon so I expect between 38-44". Feed once weekly General Hydro nutrients. Lowered lights to 1ft above canopy. 2360watts/actual usage scale 170watts. I love my set up. Next time I’m doing 2 BD instead of 3 mix. Lights are phenomenal. Flower stretch has not started yet. CO2, and hovering between 11-14 branches per plant. What can I do now that can help boost bud size?

3 Likes

I have been unable to pop the WW feminized seeds I got from ILGM. They have sat in water now for 14 days and only a small crack in the seed. Was asked to put them in soil for three days which I did now just a seed in the dirt. My whole grow this year is screwed up because I have the grow area switched to bloom now. I am so disgusted with this. I don’t try to germinate more than two because of my grow area. When the feminizes SK popped before the WW I started another seed, then another until it has been since March so I will only have 1/2 of what I usually have, and not enough to make my RSO. Has anyone got any suggestions I am not thinking of? Thanks