SC Farmer Growing Nice, Stank Fat Buds 🍄

My crop has turned out pretty good, I went totally organic with Fox Farms nukes, used Humboldt Flower Shield and Captain Jack’s, for pests, Amnesia Haze has got so tall it’s bending down so I had to rope her down, OG Kush and Super Skunk or still supporting themselves!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Those are looking very nice!

1 Like

Thanks Man, I worked hard Growing it, went through 100 degree temperature and Bugs mostly grasshoppers eating the fan leaves, I haven’t found a way to get rid of them, I may go back to my oldschool sevin dust

2 Likes

Awesome man ! plants are stacking up some really nice buds.

2 Likes

Great work, danky weed you got, hope you got lots of mason jars!

2 Likes

There starting to weigh a lot, reminds me of some ganjai I used to smoke!

1 Like

It’s going to be hard to chop these girls down! But Ha Ha I have some Mason jars, those Buds are getting heavy

I know there getting close some of my larger fan leaves are turning yellow,

1 Like

Nice back cover, those are camouflaged really well.

2 Likes

@Nip Looking at the last picture you’re looking really good. I think you still got a few weeks to go, plants still pushing white pistols. Personally I would let them keep fattening up, you might need some support stick to support the heavier buds.

6 Likes

Mabey one day I won’t have to camo, yeah I always try to blend in with the environment, I also go straight into the ground

2 Likes

Now that’s a Flower! Those are Nice

1 Like

Yes I hope they don’t start breaking, That Haze is probably over 10 feet tall, I roped it to a small bush, it was bent over across the Skunk plant we had about 2 inches of rain that helped a lot

1 Like

Yeah I would definitely get some support on the larger buds don’t let them break off. When they get wet extra weight can snap a lamb off.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had it happen before especially the long branches, I actually what I thought was a repair with duct tape lol I swear it worked

1 Like

@kellydans I’m still looking at your gorgeous plant’s, the Buds look like missles! I have a question is it because of the strain you have are you pruning them to get that shape! That is Awesome look’s like a floral arrangement

1 Like

ILGM Gold Leaf I start out by topping one time. Then pulling and spreading the limbs out for light penetration. when they get a little bigger I use the sticks for support and also to pull and tie the limbs further apart. Also I tuck a few leafs and take a few leafs for better light penetration .Two plants 0821201832_HDR|375x499

2 Likes

You’re really a good grower, be proud of yourself, you’re going to enjoy those, Gold Leaf seems to be the cream of the crop! I didn’t do any pruning outside, But I’m going to start learning how, I have all the good info on this forum

1 Like

I love growing Gold Leaf and they do stack up some pretty nice buds, if I can be of any help give me a tag.
Happy growing !

1 Like