Saturday Pics Super Soil Grow

Great looking harvest! Congratulations!

3 Likes

I have never smoked gold leaf so it will be exciting, I am going to let it dry and somewhat cure, my other gl is starting to swell up , Thanks I appreciate that. I will try to let you know how the high is, it had just started showing amber, mostly all cloudy, and it does smell very good. whole house smells sweet.

4 Likes

Thank you Bubblehead, I am trying hard to improve my grows, already prepping the pot for now till to plant another plant in it, see what happens !

3 Likes

Like deficient as usual, but would you mind doing a quick cure play-by-play, when you do, I’ve read heaps about curing, but seem to learn better with visual aids?
I remember reading a smoke report from…
I think it was @SilentHippie, who said
Gold Leaf turned him into a puddle haha, Hopefully you enjoy yours just as much,
I know I’m looking forward to mine (provided they make it through the journey)

6 Likes

OMG I love that analogy turned him into a puddle. I’ve got 2 of those beauties in the dirt right now. Here’s to good friggin puddling…

3 Likes

@Budbrother is one of those changlings/shapeshifter so I’m not surprised he went back to his liquid state. Hahaha any trekies out there?
I am also growing my first set of Gold leaf ladies and they are enormous last to plant by nearly a month and twice as big than the rest.

You all should watch these videos all about Bio char

Just started using it in my soil and have some more charging now.
Based on all I’ve read it’s a no brainer to start using it for growing anything

7 Likes

I have 5 gold leaf going outside this year. Haven’t grown it before, but it’s bout time I do. Always read glowing reports on it.

6 Likes

I just got a couple of gold leaf fems, I’m super excited about them.

5 Likes

did it again WOW Z !

gold leaf my best set highest yield dense sweet and smoke is glorious yall gona lov it

7 Likes

Bud when are you tossing em outside 24/7 to stay. I was thinking about cloning up my WC here shortly by March …they’ll be vegging by April then toss outside end May at 6/8 weeks old? What’s your schedule like even as just an average basic user… LoL

3 Likes

@Haildamaged Here is my other GL at week 6

16 Likes

Damn crystal though, don’t know about her, I never looked it up, must be sativa,

9 Likes

I have 6 outside in flower right now. Gonna be starting my GL up and making clones shortly. They will be outside by March 1st.

5 Likes

@zparkie2, this is the read-up for ilgm Crystal. Says it’s indica dom…

2 Likes

Thanks for that info, I just hope I don’t turn into a mud puddle :smiley:

3 Likes

Definitely sounds like an interesting strain, better add it to the grow list.

2 Likes

Time is sure flying, some pics of my grow.
crystal going to flip in a couple weeks

cali dream

2 grape inferno seedlings

dark purple auto

NA6

NA2

PC clone

9 Likes

strwaberry

GL

7 weeks xcept strwbry

Hope everyone is having a great weekend !

13 Likes

B E A Utiful plants!

3 Likes

Looking great Zpark!

You should try to do something with this stalk after you harvest it’s too damn pretty to just toss! It looks like finished oak or cherry wood to me. Would make a cool handle for something or a base for a small desk lamp!

8 Likes