Sativa or Indicia

I’ve asked this question before but realised that I was so stupid to poste the same picture twice only taken from different angels :thinking:.

But this time is really two different ladies ( hopefully ladies😯) picture 1 is the one I no nothing about? Picture 2 is a WW.

So please…what is picture 1🤔?

1 Like

hard to say,there are alot of hybrids out there . i’ll go out on a limb here and say sativa dom. @Majiktoker what’s your take?

1 Like

Looks more 60/40 indica dominant in my opinion or 50/50 hybrid

2 Likes

What confuses me is that the leafs look indicia like but the plant looks more sativa like? Would it be easier to determine when I start the 12/12 and buds starts to develop?

Thats more than likely a 50/50 but yes best way to tell is by full growth harvest and smoke my guess is 50/50 hybrid though

1 Like

Cool​:blush:. I’ll post some more pictures when the time is right and ask the same question again :blush:. Thanks guy’s :v:

2 Likes

Cool look forward to seeing later progress

Happy growings

3 Likes

I don’t know much about much, but I am pretty sure that I agree with these guys. Hybrid and near 50/50 or maybe 60/40 indica dominant. :+1:

1 Like

I agree, looks pretty Indica dominant to me. The percentage, who knows.

3 Likes

My sativa

My Indica b.s. may be hybrid? Mostly Indica

I look @ fan leafs the top plant has very thin and long leafs as the bottom plant has shorter fatter leafs that over laps each other. Not saying that an older sativa plant want produce fat leaves some time but this is just a guideline more than a rule . And hybrids well that’s anyone’s guess. I label bag seed grows as bag seed Indica or sativa if I really like a strain and don’t know the real name make up a totally new one.

2 Likes

Beautiful :v::laughing:

It’s a boy isn’t it :thinking:

Yes it is, hes a male

1 Like

@Thedanishguy better get that rooster out of the hen house!

1 Like

God damn…I knew it :sob::sob::sob:. Luckily I only have 4 of them​:metal::sunglasses:. But still…that sucks :persevere:

Sorry man ,

Still have 6 girl’s so I’m still in the game​:metal::slight_smile:…guess that’s just the way it is​:persevere:

You got to watch those little guys, they can be sneaky little bastards.

1 Like

Indicia fat leaves 5 to a branch big give away. 40 - 60 indicia

Will

i

indicia

3 Likes