Sativa Mixpack grow

I am with @missiles on this one, you will do fine.

Keep your environment in the proper range and monitor and keep your pH in range for your growing medium. Also, as has been said many times, don’t over water.

Have a great time and be patient.

3 Likes

4-10-19

All 3 are about 1 1/2" tall. Let the fun begin…

4 Likes

4-13-19 4 days after popping out of the dirt.

All 3 are about 2" tall, cotyledon and 1st set of leaves. The Super Lemon Haze on the upper left 1st pic and right side in 2nd pic is smaller/skinnier and already giving me a feeling that it’s going to be a problem child. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The HLG 135 4000k light is set at 22" above plants.

1 Like

Whaaaaa hoooooooo! BAM… I am a little behind you with my beans. but boy, yours sound good. Lemon, Strawberry and Chololope? BAM!

Blessings to ya bro!

I hope the meds out of these are so strong, U don’t know what to do with them!

4-16-19. 7 days since erection :thinking:

Misting twice daily with distilled only. 3" tall (SLH still smaller) 2nd set of leaves started on all 3.

1 Like

Didn’t you have the spinning scrog? If so, how did that turn out?

Yup, I did. The last 3-4 weeks of flower I was unable to tend to it properly, and it suffered. I ended up with small, fluffy buds…but it smokes good. These 3 are on the spinning turntable for now.

4-22-19. 14 days since popped thru soil.

The Super Lemon Haze seems to be catching up in size. Now the Chocolope has been droopy the last 2 days… grrr

1 Like

Does she need a drink :wink:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought last night, so I gave her a little more water than the other 2. She looks the same today, so she did not get a drink tonight. (Trial and error!)

The leaves are alot darker than the other 2 as well. Weird.

1 Like

4/28/19 20 days since popped thru soil

All 3 chugging along. The Lemon Haze… ironically… developed some yellowing on the 1st set of leaves this week but looking good otherwise

1 Like

5-3-19 25 days old

All 3 looking healthy…

Probably getting transplanted this weekend.

3 Likes

They’re looking really good :wink:

1 Like

Yea, they grew quite a bit the past 5 days, since last update.

1 Like

Nice job!!!
@MoneyPit

They do look great! As a matter a fact a couple of them look like it is time for transplant to lager pot…

Love to see babys growing good

5-7-19. 29 days since popped thru soil

Finally transplanted today into 5 gallon fabric pots with 1/2 FFOF and 1/2 Happy Frog and a little compost & Perlite mixed in. They look pathetic, especially the Super Lemon Haze.

Filled up the 32x32 tent! Gotta get the 48 x 48 setup soon…been too busy

All

Super Lemon Haze

Strawberry Cough

Chocolope

3 Likes

5-8-19. 30 days since popped thru soil… and 24 hours after transplant.

All 3 survived and seem to be doing good…

Super Lemon Haze

Strawberry Cough

Chocolope

All

3 Likes

5-10-19. 32 days since popped thru soil.

They seem to be adjusting well to their new home. They are growing and filling out fast. Since transplanted, they have only been getting a little bit of bottled Spring water twice-daily.
The Strawberry Cough looks like it could turn into a monster.

Strawberry Cough

Super Lemon Haze

Chocolope

All

1 Like