Sativa in a short tent

Yeah, money is pretty hard to come by for me these days. Priorities. Plus I don’t like making rookie mistakes. Lol. The whole episode with customer service just left a bad taste in my mouth. It felt like an ex-girlfriend was stalking me. Lol. Not sure if I’ll be back. ILGM did not impress me at all. I told them there are a lot of reputable seed companies in the US now. It probably doesn’t even matter to them though. What’s one customer in another country to them?

I’ll be darned. The mute button doesn’t work in this forum. Guess the tech guy will have to fix it.

I’ll fix it for you…

https://media.giphy.com/media/w8DnwEKFTOAMDm2VJ3/giphy.gif

2 Likes

I guess there is no mute button. Just on notifications.

A tip: first impressions are important.

Dude was only trying to tell you that you can make it work, and when he said “since youre so sure of failure…” he was implying that if you werent going to accept that it was doable, then you should move to something you feel confident with.

I think its just miscommunication…

3 Likes

Pile on, dude! He was snarky to a first time poster with a problem. If that’s permitted them I’m out.

Good luck

You can do training after all. You can Scrog and SOG. I have Indicas hit over 6 feet tall. You can also grow horizontal. My current 99% Indica would fit you your sized tent with ease. You never know what they will do till you grow a strain.

If you really want to learn, then be open to suggestions like the three examples I stated.

My Sativas get up to 8 feet tall with zero training. I joined here because my GSC on Steroids grew way to tall for a 80” tall tent aka over 7 feet.

Glad I joined because the breeder stated the GSC was a medium sized plant and this wasn’t the case. So I never go by what the Breeders say anymore. Not even flowering times.

There are growers here with decades of experience with marijuana strains. I’ve been growing flowers, veggies, and trees for 40 years. I’ve been growing marijuana for almost 3 years. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@ExoFly your tone is inappropriate here, this is the last time you’ll be warned. Keep it civil, and polite. First time posters should be welcomed, not driven away, and I would expect the same of any member here.

3 Likes

I have a 2x4’ tent and my plants are KICKING right now…. i guess I’ll scrog them with a net and see what happens…… I have a sativa pack also because that’s what my wife and I like…. An UP buzz!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Diamond515 spend some time liking, and reading, and you’ll gain more likes and responses.

3 Likes

The strawberry cough didn’t germinate but the others did…. The Chocolope the best! ILGM REPLACING THE SEEDS !! YOU ROCK!!

1 Like

We love to hear about growers that have contacted customer support and got things straightened out. Glad you did!

2 Likes

@Blowfish, you can definitely grow those seeds. Look up scrog technique. My first few grows were in a 4ft tent. With a scrog net I was able to keep the plant 18” tall. Both plants were able to produce 5oz each.

5 Likes

Id drop those beans and rock that grow buddy. Top top top and alot of tying down. You can do it👍

2 Likes

Whose got that pic of the spiral lst?

You can get ALOT of “height” in a horizontal grow.

Welcome to the community. What is the height of your tent? I could grow in a 2x4 all day if its at least 6 feet tall.

You can Scrog and this will help with a height
Restriction. It will just be a little more work on your part is all. :+1:

2 Likes

Autos or photos?

1 Like

Absolutely, mainline and you’ll be just fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

LST with a veg time of three weeks. 200 watts of 301b at 12 inches. Almost no stretch.

3 Likes