Sara27’s first grow... please follow and help!

@CalamityJane Thank you! Do you have any recommendations on presses?

Nothing to be nervous about…youve held a baby right? Treat it like that but maybe without the hugs and kisses :rofl:

1 Like

@Sara27, oh yes! Smokin Fat Fat! over here, Blackjack was just shy of 1/2 lb. Sour Tangie is Stinkin, my house, Darkness period, with a slight ventilation to smell the Stank! Lol :joy: Nugmasher, is great, so I’ve heard, it just reminds of first press last year, small plates, and a lever! Woohoo! pst! 2nd press is cool, bigger plates, 2, digital gauges for both plates, for rosin bags, for my trim, and fat budz, and my hash! Right now I designing a pivot mechanism so I can have the serious Drip Wax. Yes I Bought all my mine, Web, 2 Amazon, 1 on a website. See your plants! Look good nice job! :+1: good luck with your grow

2 Likes

@Sara27, looks like a deficiency of some sort, let’s look? Or could it be your Calmag! Never used so I’m guessing?

Hope this helps you with your grow

3 Likes

I’m in Virginia as well and you can have up to 4 plants all year long not just for a year. Soon as my blueberry auto flowers go into cure I’m starting 4 more inside

5 Likes

tomato, tomato… lol. Did i type it funneh? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in Kansas and we can’t even have that….it’s crazy cause 4 plants are just magically growing on my property :grin:

6 Likes

@NitroGrow in Cali you can have 6, been that way for yrs. but it don’t apply to me. I’ve had my medical card since 02, Fuck Cancer! Sry folks I get Etched just thinking about it. Anyhow, with a medical license I can have 99 I think I don’t know I’ve never pushed it I’ve only maxed out at 18 it wasn’t on my property either

4 Likes

Here (CO) we can have 12 plants per household but only three in flower at any one time. Grow area must be locked and no entrance for any one under 15.

Previous law was 6 plants per person over 18.

1 Like

Oklahoma with a medical card , Unlimited plants 🪴, I’ve seen 9 acres of plants , bananas :banana:how profoundly Oklahoma has been , but I’m sure it might be for the reparation deal from 1913 , no limit !

4 Likes

Glad to see your still with us and fighting the cancer. Hopefully it has gone into remission and your living your life cancer free

3 Likes

@yoshi Im in Oklahoma too! Go Okies! :joy: the law says we can have six budding girls and six babies. I’m well over the limit!:crazy_face: in fact, three people on my block are growing, a dog walker is growing, and a block away smells like straight dank when you drive down the street. All smelling like a fresh clean crop! Thank god the USA is finally coming around. And honestly I didn’t think it would ever happen in my lifetime. Shows how much I know!
Happy growing everyone…

7 Likes

@OldSkool Thank you! I really can’t figure it out but I’m thinking it’s nute burn because the tips of the leaves are yellowing. But what the heck do I know?!

2 Likes

Maybe just a lil bit. Not bad though.

1 Like

So I officially transplanted all but one plant which is the twins last night. I’ll be moving the twins up to a bigger home tomorrow when I have a chance. I used happy frog and mykos for transplant and then watered them in their new home. All the roots were looking strong and it was the perfect time to transplant as they were slowing down in growth probably from having crowded roots in a small pot. Since the fresh pots have new soil I shouldn’t feed them for a few weeks correct? Also wondering how long after transplant should I wait to switch the lights to 12/12? I want to switch sooner rather then later as I only have a certain amount of space and I’m very impatient :joy: Thanks everyone for everything! I don’t think I would have survived this long without this forum and everyone’s help. You’ve all talked me off the ledge more than a few times! Oh, also that trouble plant is still looking quite unhappy. Some leaves are still tacoing and the tips are a little burnt. I’m thinking nute burn but then again I know absolutely nothing so please help me!

3 Likes

I’d wait a week after transplant if you are worried about space before flowering of space is an issue. That’s just my opinion.
The “trouble” plant, may just have different needs than the others.
Happy growing 🪴😁

2 Likes

I’m going to say for the future @Sara27 , you might can get 2 full grown plants to produce in that space, unless you have a method to the madness of space limitation or a scrog ?

4 Likes

@yoshi Yea I’m going to put up a scrog next run and really never in a million years believed all the plants would germinate and grow! But it’s a learning lesson I suppose and will teach me what to change for next grow. I guess I was going with more of a sog. Overhead space is not an issue and the 5 gallon pots are their final home. I’ll probably wait at least another week or two before flip. Also I think I’m slightly impatient and am dying to see these ladies start producing buds!! Thanks for the help!!

4 Likes

Your soil has about a months worth of nutrients in it give or take. Btw

3 Likes

@Sara27, plants look good, and healthy with lots of new growth. Awesome job, I wanted to add that you can get an automatic double feeder it waters up to 10 plants my friend used it when he had to go out of work for three days to do a job and his plans for water just fine course he bought it and test it out before he took off and it worked great. So long story short he was gone for three days came back his plans were beautiful no problems. He bought it from Amazon so automatic double pump feeder I believe. No I haven’t used fish shit, but every other week or so I use Fish&seaweed, recharge, molasses, flip it the following week. Kelp, recharge, molasses, grow, recharge, molasses, bloom, and molasses, get my drift right. Good luck with your grow, happy growing

3 Likes