Santa just left me a package

I think I was good this year! Wish his elves were here to help me assemble these🤣

21 Likes

Nice, you dont need no stinking elves man happy for you man you won’t be disappointed in the performance!

7 Likes

Oh your going to like those! If you can’t figure out how to put them together you can always send them to me and I’ll try to get them working. :sunglasses::wink:

2 Likes

It’s simple my man. Just put one together for the first time a week and a half ago

2 Likes

It is simple @Chasfitter, if you have any issues you can @ somebody and get help! You are going to love your QBs

2 Likes

Thanks all,seems pretty straight forward on YouTube , just gotta pick a time I’m not too medicated😉

5 Likes

It is a rule you have to roll at least 3 joints per build, I think it is even a law, either way you win :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Would you put the drivers outside the 4x4 tent? Or is the heat no problem And is there anything extra I need to install outside tent? Thanks again😀

3 Likes

It is easier to deal with raising and lowering with drivers mounted to light. there is some heat, so if you have heat issues already then outside may be best. The wires can’t be too long because of voltage drop and heat. if you have proper ventilation you should be OK.

3 Likes

Ok thanks, will give it a test run with drivers inside, had 2 600 viparspectra and temps hovered between 78-82 hoping for at least 75😎

3 Likes

Watch HIG video @Chasfitter very simple just put one together this week. Good choice very nice

2 Likes

I agree, the easy route is to have drivers mounted to heatsinks. If that becomes difficult later you can always move them.

4 Likes

That sounds like a plan! probably tackle it this weekend thanks all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was blinded by the light!! :rofl:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree: to your girls

5 Likes

Sweet, nice job!

3 Likes

Be careful with that baby, not too close or too high in wattage at first, Give your plants time to adjust, and they will love you for it man!

2 Likes

Congrats on the upgrade. They are worth every single dollar. :+1:

3 Likes

Your plants will be smiling with those . Nice early xmas present . Congrats .

2 Likes