Sandune's Second Basement Grow

Ran across an old folder today and found bumper stickers from my High School days. 1977!!!

8 Likes

Placed another order and got it! Master Kush. Decided to drop a couple of seeds just in case I lost one in the tent. One MSK and a SLH in a paper towel now!!!

6 Likes

Today was topping day. Peggy-O (WW), Anne Marie(WW) and Ruby Claire (STC) all got clipped. Very strong plants from ILGM seeds.

9 Likes

Nice! :raised_hands:t2:

Beautiful :clap:

Yellow Spotting on leaves. WW photo, COM soil,7 gallon cloth. These yellow spots go all the way through to under side. Not pests or eggs seen. No holes in leaves. Only a few lower leaves are like this

SF4000 at 90% about 20" above.

1 Like

What line of Nutrients are you using? It looks like beginning stages of cal or mag (I’m not good at distinguishing which, since I just feed CalMag when either one appears).

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks! Will be hitting it w/CalMag tonight.

1 Like

Thank you! Found, enlarged and saved both to my laptop.

What a difference 3 weeks make!

Anne Marie - WW photo 1/4/22 & 1/25/22

Peggy-O - WW photo 1/4/22 & 1/26/22

Althea - WW photo 1/4/22 & 1/25/22

Ruby Claire - STC photo 1/4/22 & 1/25/22

To say the least, after all my problems getting this grow going, I am very pleased at this moment!

3 Likes

Nice man!

1 Like

@Frank2158 I want to tag you on my grow journal. Welcome to the best grower’s forum on the web. Ask any questions you want, no question is a bad question. These gals and guys have helped me immensely! Happy growing.

1 Like

Update 2/4/22.

Peggy-O seems to like her topping and FIMing. White Widow photo/ILGM.

Anne Marie has had topping, FIMing and now I bent her side branches all out and down. Shw was droopy on day one but has now sprung back very nicely. WW photo/ILGM.

3 Likes

And here is Stella Blue - Blueberry auto ILGM.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Looking good man!

1 Like

Really gorgeous

8 weeks of veg, flipped last night. Switching to Jack’s 321 and adding MPK.

5 Likes

And a new toy arrived today! @Hellraiser, THANK YOU for your detailed info on cloning! And a shout out to The Mothers!!!

6 Likes