Sandune's Second Basement Grow

Well I’ve finally gotten all my seeds to pop and I’m getting into my second go in tents. 4x8x6.6 and a 4x4x6.6. 3 photo White Widows and a Strawberry Cough photo in 7 gal. bags. 2 Blueberry autos, 2 Cream Caramel autos and a Cherry Pie auto all in 5 gal. bags.

Both BB and and a Cream Caramel in small tent under a 1200W Cree Cob, HLG Rspec 100 and a Groplanner 100. 4" exhaust to outdoors. COM Stonington soil with their nutrients. Compost teas, Fish S@#*, Epsom Salt if needed and CalMag. Might add a silica. Couple of fans. Am going to add another 100 Rspec within a month.

In the big tent - right side. 3 WW under a Sonofarm 4000 using the above soil and nutrients, etc…
Left side - 2 Sonofarm 2000s - the STC and a Caramel Cream and a Cherry pie. Same soils, nuts, etc… 8" exhaust to outdoors, oil-filled heater, various fans.

Right now RH is around 35 - 40 and temps 77 lights on, 72 off.

15 Likes

@Deez @Newt @SilvaBack203 @noob_grower @AEAgain @Low @Alaska420 @JaneQP
@Budz @TheVirginian

6 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @Graysin @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @dirtydave @MeEasy
@Hellraiser

I know I forgot a few…

6 Likes

I’m here for the ride!

3 Likes

Set to watching thanks for the tag!

3 Likes

Set to watch :eyes:

1 Like

Nice set to watch and hello babies

1 Like

Thanks for the tag let’s get this party started

1 Like

I’m in :v:

1 Like

Count me in. And Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Merry Xmas!

2 Likes

I’ve got my :cup_with_straw: :pizza: :popcorn: default_bong7bp and I’m set to watch
tmp(3)

2 Likes

Always in!!

Thanks for the tag! Will be watching :eyes:

Sweet, good luck with these!

Alright everyone - my first update. Had a terrible time with sprouting and then with seedling survival. Finally figured out my basement wasn’t keeping my soil warm enough so out came the heat mats and pads. And my plan to purchase a couple of used lights didn’t happen. Sooo, this is where I’m at today…

Big tent - 4x4x80". 4 photos: 1 STC and 3 WW in 7 gallon bags.
Little tent - 4x4x80". 3 autos: Cream Caramel, Cherrie Pie and Blueberry.
Please welcome my ladies to the Forum…

I’ll have my lighting issue fixed by Sunday. The autos are getting Fish S*&t each watering and got their 1st compost tea last night. The photos are also getting FS but no tea yet. I FIMed the BB auto and she is doing great. my plan on the photos is to top and LST.

4 Likes

They are looking good!

1 Like

U r doing a great job

Lookin good :+1: babies definitely don’t like the cold. Except for JJ’s he has a little seedling outside in the freezing weather and it’s growing?!? Lol I can’t get em to go in 70° lol

2 Likes

I’m going to have to get more oil-filled radiator heaters for next winter. I have 1" of insulation under both tents and am considering a 2" thick insulation in between floor and “tray” in both tents!

1 Like