SandMan’s First ILGM Seed Indoor Grow Journal

One of my seedlings is a week old and I am already bending her back and forth with no issue. So I would respectfully disagree about them being too young. The whole point of bending is to do it while they are young to prevent such problematic stretch.

1 Like

So here is the difference so far with bending seedlings. The outside seedlings have been through the bending technique. The middle seedling has only recently going through bending because she has grown enough to prove what happens without bending. The small seedling on the right is about 18 hours younger the the tall seedling in the middle. By next week I should have pretty obvious evidence that bending works.

@KingVars @PurpNGold74 @sand_man @peachfuzz

3 Likes

Are those clones or seeds?
It looks like your rockwhool is sitting in water…
Roots are staying too wet…
Yellowing…
Are you pumping air into that tray? You should be… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Hello ILGM family!

I have taken your advice and incorporated a pulley system in the tent and lowered the lights significantly.

My lights are: VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B4GQ6MO?tag=greenrel-20

I have 2 more of these lights, so I can always add more.

I am prepping my buckets with hydroton and am going to transplant tomorrow. Not too optimistic, but I’m going to take my time and be gentle. Any tips ILGM family?

You guys are really helpful and I appreciate you checking out the thread!

Those are from seed and there is no water. I had just sprayed them with a water bottle. The pebbles just keep the roots out of the light. I have pulled 6 week old clones out of this setup with long developes roots.

This is about 23 day old blue dream. My last clone I gave to a friend was gripping pebbles by the time I took her out.

2 Likes

What’s up ILGM family!

Per everyone’s advice, I transplanted the 6 best seedlings into buckets with hydroton. I am using the Trojan Controls “Ebb n Gro” system.

Since I bought this system used, I need to go and get some plugs for the water outputs I won’t be using.

The other seedlings I popped into my greenhouse, and we will see what happens with them later!

If you have any advice, it would be much appreciated! Tomorrow I will fill the reservoir and begin the ebb n flow system!

1 Like

Hey ILGM family!

I have successfully connected the buckets, after one leaked and flooded my tent :joy:. Everything is dried and nicely being fed in their buckets!

The strains I am growing are:
Jack Herer (2)
Power Plant
White Widow
Blue Dream
Gorilla Glue

The nutrients I am feeding them:
Mammoth P
Silica Strength - RAW
General Hydroponic FloraNova Bloom

So far the plants are not showing any signs of stress since I transplanted them from coco coir! I will update later today when I get home to do a progress report!

So far they are being fed twice a day…should I stick with that or go more/less?

Thanks ILGM family!
SM

1 Like

I have NO idea. Never used coir. But they look good. Coming on along. Nice u got ur system set up as well. Love how everyone is working on ways to further take our clumsy mits off the girls