Sammy’s Journal, 4x4, Coco, and more!

Hello. Figured it was about time to make this journal. I’ve had a few plants vegging for a while already…so it won’t be brand new. I hope all who come in enjoy the ride and please feel free to give advice, ask questions, criticize, roast, whatever is possible!

Before you read any further, please be aware this is my first grow in coco-coir and I already know about a few of my mistakes, i.e. growing in 7 gal pots, not starting in solo cups, and there’s probably a lot more. I currently have three seeds growing:

InHouse Genetics (Deep Fried Oreoz): Platinum Kush Breath #5 x Oreoz

Cannarado (Candyclysm)
Zawtz x Papaya

Barney’s Farm (Tropicana Banana)
Idk just Tropicana banana :face_exhaling::joy:

This pic is from a lil bit ago, yes there’s 4 pots, a seed died and I’m too lazy to add another one and it’s a lil too late…

11 Likes

@Sammys :eyes: from the back row with the rowdy crowd that’s soon to be here!! :+1:t2::wink:

4 Likes

I am here, I am here!!! :eyes: :eyes: :popcorn: :popcorn: :beer: :beer: I brought you some popcorn and a beer!! @Fieldofdreams

4 Likes

Off to a good start! Sounds like some really tasty strains!

2 Likes

Was just about to tag you! @BigCat420

2 Likes

Solo cups are over rated except when tailgating.

5 Likes

x5D38chOUVZxnt1j8K

2 Likes

@Sammys May I watch the show? :sunglasses:
You have them OREOZ mixes I am so curious about.
:+1: :clap:

SL out.

3 Likes

Of course! Enjoy the ride, and the fun :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You had me at in house :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I’ll be hanging out and :eyes: watching. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Training and defol day! Holy cow were they in need of a defoliation. They look so much wider now except for the Tropicana banana…that ones so short and compact (so weird for a hybrid dominant sativa…??) anyways, here’s a few pics and updates on em:

Deep Fried Oreoz (spread this gal out wide):

Annnnnnd, Tropicana Banana (short and bushy):

Of course let’s not forget our Candyclysm seedling, she’s enjoying her first few 100% waterings!

7 Likes

Looking good. Nice training.

4 Likes

Alright so it’s been a minute. Huge differences now between the last few pics I dropped lol. Candyclysm is now in another tent. And now I have irrigation set up as well! Here are my other two with clones only from DFØ:

Also they started flip on the 26th, time to see some stretching and some results growmies.

5 Likes

Thanks for that pic,reminded me I left my gd feed pump on manual lastnight :upside_down_face: just ran out and flipped that switch, whoops :metal:

4 Likes

No worries! Haha happy to subconsciously help you out! I control mine with an app so I can turn it off with my phone, but that manual button doesn’t sound too bad either!

3 Likes

Yeah we backwoods, to many power outages/flickers/me problems :green_heart::rofl::metal:
I do dream at times wishing I had wifi to reach the shop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: one-day :+1:

2 Likes

Oh boy, flowering!!

6 Likes

Looks like you are dialed in on this grow! Congrats.

3 Likes

Good morning @Sammys you have a beautiful sea of green. :blush::v: have a great day!

3 Likes