Sammie76 's first soil grow

Yes, I am quite excited. @Drsmeg

Yes no runoff @Sammie76 until they transplant around 6th node. Exactly right misting with pH water. But if they are domed they don’t need misting as often.

If those starters seem to have trouble drying out maybe separate them. Looking good!

I start mine in large cottage cheese or yogurt containers and they are happier in those. You can still use the dome, I did.

1 Like

Cool…so maybe once a Day? I was thinking of separating the starters, so maybe I will do that.

1 Like

its so cold here atm guys had a heat mat with a humidifier and then a bigger humidifier did the world of good no watering just spraying 6.5 water it grew really well

1 Like

The only issue with separating them is that they can tip over easy so be aware of that.

Woohoo @Sammie76 hello little girls
You should see the other soon
I usually place my pointer finger in soil to first knuckle about a 1/2 inch or so and place seed and on average 3-4 days they are out and winking hello
And I’m m with @bob31 on transplanting only difference is I do it when I have five sets of true leaves I’ll transplant them a day or two later fim or top them :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face: CB

1 Like

what country boy said

1 Like

Congrad’s are in order @Sammie76 on your new baby girl’s !!! Yipee your going to have so much FUN :herb::balloon:

MB

1 Like

@Sammie76 how bout an update on them

Ok, so they are doing well. I’ll post picks later. I just ordered soil so that I can transplant them into larger containers soon. Sorry that I disappeared for a while there.

1 Like

@Sammie76 it happens and we know you got your hands full
I’ll be looking forward to the update pics when you get them up
Glad all is well
Happy growing :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

1 Like

It has been hectic around here lately, but I’ll try to get some pics later. I have been misting and or watering only when they are dry and I let them get a little over dry last time.

1 Like

Here are my girls…going to transplant them into something slightly larger soon and start feeding them as well…so far no feeding, just water as needed, and I had made the mistake of leaving the lights on 24hrs for a few days thinking it would be good, but it meant no time for the leaves to dry from misting and scorched the edges a little, no more yellowing has occurred since I changed that practice.

3 Likes

@Sammie76 I realize I haven’t talked to you in awhile and thought I’d check in on your grow!