Sammie76 's first soil grow

OK…so for my coco fibre grow go to My first grow 1 nl, 1 ah and 1 bb
But if you want to read about my second grow/ first soil grow this is where to be.
Today I started germinating 1 AH auto, 1 BB Auto, and 2 NL Auto (1 for me and 1 as a gift). Tomorrow I hope they’ll be ready to go into soil in my dome.

5 Likes

I’ll follow along. I’m growing 1 of each of the same strains as you will be a good comparison.

1 Like

I’m watching too! Good luck @Sammie76

1 Like

@Sammie76

Hey tag me to your post please. I’m a soul grower and just started my second. If you like you can checkout my two grows on these two links:

Starting out and need a little help along the way - #396 by Onlythebest79

Do you plan to go straight from water to soil or water to napkin etc etc

2 Likes

I with @bob31 @Sammie76 I’ll be watching and be around should you need anything
Keep up the good work :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

1 Like

Hi @Sammie76 , Are you going to put your new baby girl’s outside to grow in pots or are you going to grow indoors? I’m a beginner and I’ll absolutely be tracking your grow , sounds very interesting , I’ve have put a lot of thought in growing Auto’s but don’t know much about them so watching your grow will be very educational to me , plus I love to see how much these plants change from week to week , they amaze me :sunglasses: :boom:

MB

1 Like

Not putting these ones outside, I will plan correctly so that I can do that next year…
@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Onlythebest79 @Jmesser80 thank you…I love the support and comraderie on here!

2 Likes

Ok so all 4 seeds were germinated in white paper towels for 24 hrs and all 4 cracked so are in thier new home…that I bought due to @Sl1 's recommendation.

2 Likes

Sorry, that came other sideways.

wow, how do you keep them from sliding out? @Sammie76 Velcro? hahahaha

If you crop it slightly and repost it should orient correctly @Sammie76

3 Likes

@bob31 is right about cropping when the pics bigger than what’s allowed it posts sideways
Nice job just mist the top of the soil a couple times a day till they pop out @Sammie76

4 Likes

Not many changes…Misting them 2 times a day…nothing popping up yet.

1 Like

@Sammie76 it won’t be long! :grinning:

One NL is starting to pop up…nothing from the rest of them, yet.

1 Like

check too make sure they are covered mate they wont pop if the light is on the seed direct found out by experimenting one seed wouldn’t pop put a bit of the pod on top and next day there it was

1 Like

I’m with @bob31 you’ll see them soon patience in a must when dealing with our favorite plant lol

1 Like

So 3 out of 4 came up over the course of the day, just waiting on my other NL to come up. I may have buried it a little deeper it was the first one of the group to get planted.

@Onlythebest79 @bob31 @MBgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Jmesser80

8 Likes

Since I am just misting twice a day I don’t have runoff to test the phone of, but I am making sure that the ph of what I am Misting them is as close to 6.5 as I can get it, current batch in my spray bottle being 6.4 (after adjusting down to low and coming back up).

3 Likes

Tag me in @Sammie76.

1 Like

and me too please Sammy

you must be excited :smile:

1 Like