Same tent, nutes and soil, but…

Bloom nutes that I’m using

What meter do you recommend?

The girls are still looking to be prety heavy on nitrogen id recommend giving just plain water once or twice to help get any access in the soil out excess amounts or nitrogen during flower can dramatically effect bud production and make the buds realy airy and fluffy as far as the bloom nutrients you have ive never used before and ive never used just 1 single product during flowering

1 Like

Current pics of (1) of the Ak47. Looks like she is having some sort of deficiency. I used plain water on Saturday and will use it again tomorrow. I don’t not have a pps meter, it may be time to get one

Thoughts?

1 Like

I don’t see a deficiency at all she looks either under watered or over watered make sure your pots are drying out before giving more water and absolutely yes its a must for a ph and ppm meter

1 Like

I see a burn if anything. The discolored tips.

Yep. I’ve said this before.

Also yes.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll cut the light intensity back and reduce the watering as well, along with getting a meter

1 Like

Once again id recommend a Apera pc60 off Amazon its a 5 in 1 meter and works wonderfully just make sure you get the kit as it comes with all of the calibration solutions i believe its like 130 bucks now it was 150 when I bought it a year ago but definitely well worth the investment I also don’t see a reason to cut back your light intensity the burn on your leaf tips are coming from nutrients not lighting intensity

2 Likes

Gotcha, I was thinking light burn. I’ll continue with the intensity thanks again

1 Like

Waiting for testers to come in. Haven’t feed in over a week, they have been getting straight water. The soil I’m using has no nutes in it. Not sure why leaves are yellowing. Could they be hungry?

Using Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom, it’s
1-4-5 at 1/4 strength

Yeah that’s exactly it. No nutes in the soil and no nutes in the water = she’s gonna start eating her lowest and oldest leaves first to provide some energy to keep growing

It’s time to feed.

1 Like

Got it. Just gave them 18oz of water with Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Nutes 1-4-5. Hydro shop said 1/4 strength once a week. I may up that if needed.

Thanks

1 Like

@Graysin

Just watched a video on nute deficiency or toxicity and it mentioned if there is a deficiency that is showing on some of the leaves that they will not heal themselves. The way to know if you are going in the right direction is that other leaves will not suffer from whatever the issue is.

This was helpful if true. I took pictures of some of the leaves yesterday and compared them to pictures I took earlier.

2 Likes

Generally true. If you catch it early enough they can resolve themselves but that’s pretty rare. Usually it’s not noticeable visually til it’s too late to “fix” for the old growth. But yeah, keeping an eye on newer growth for signs of discoloration is a good way to know if it’s been fixed or not.

I sometimes remove the seriously damaged stuff so it doesn’t distract me from evaluating the successfulness of a feeding to resolve deficiencies.

2 Likes

Just found some seeds on both my Ak47 autos. One has more than the other. Should I leave them in the tent with the other (2) that don’t have any signs of seeds yet? All started to flower the 3rd week of November

1 Like

Just found a few growing on my Zkittles as well. I’m sure my 4th plant (AH) also has them.

Yeah the real curious thing is where the offending male flower is hiding!

I am only growing these 4 plants. I read that stress could cause a hermie. I’m thinking that happened if it’s possible