Same tent, more plants

Wow those nuggets looks so frosty and pretty! Great stuff!

1 Like

So you use GH flora line? But you said custom? So what you tweaked it and your schedule to your preferences?

As of week 4 of flowering on these girls I switched over to House & Garden cocos (everything except rhizoforce and the foliar magic green). I switched over mostly because my local grow store didnt store the GH stuff anymore and like to have access to bottles that I use if I forget to order more.

For GH I was using the flora trio I was using the diamond nectar, liquid koolbloom, the silica, and rapidstart. As far as nutes go I noticed a feeling of higher quality and more natural form to the H&G but I got tons of frost out of using the GH as well.

I tweaked schedule a touch noticing things on the plant. I also had a habit of nitrogen excess and overwatering in the beginning so it was mostly me just mixing at a less concentrated strength and trying to keep them happy.

1 Like

Oh awesome my co-worker and growing buddy uses GH and his don’t nearly come out like yours and he’s done like two grows. So I was curious thanks for the info. I was looking into H&G at my local grow store too. I already purchased the jacks 321 so I’m gonna give that a run for and see how it does me and then probably check out the H&G. I’m definitely looking for quality and terps and that naturalness.

The h&g is a little pricier which is a downfall but the plants seem to love it. I’m looking into cheaper options like the jacks too to possibly try in future since it’s a little easier on the wallet and much simpler but also playing with live soil idea. I, as you, am going way more for flavor and quality of bud and the terps over anything and the h&g brought more of that out but I feel live soil can’t be beat in that department.

Still reading and learning before I jump into that boat tho, coco has treated me well so far so sticking with that for now

1 Like

Yeah I wonder how the medium affects that taste of the cannabis. I love how natural and organic using soil can be. I’m going the coco route though too because of what I’ve read and how well the plants thrive and how fast they grow in it.

The prettiest plants ive seen have come from living soil, and it makes sense as their is so much more going on biologically that we just cant quite replicate with manmade inputs. One of my friends runs sohum living soil and just waters with regular water and makes sure to get no runoff and im always jealous of the colors hes gets from his, and the fact that he doesnt have to fool around with mixing everything.

1 Like

Yeah I can understand that. I’ve also loved the idea of using dry amendments and top dressings. I just feel like they make the plants healthier and it’s more natural idk haha

1 Like

Been slacking on updates due to work still being insane. Been a hectic few weeks but keeping the girls as happy as possible. Only dealing with high humidity and a ome gnats that I’m using diatomaceous earth to rid.

Hulks are swinging into week 4 today at day 28

Tent 2 going strong. Have 2 trop bx (one monster back left tangie pheno, and one in the center that’s gsc pheno. Macstomper is in back right. Mimosa front right and dolato on the left. Swinging into day 14 for these

2 Likes

This is exactly the kind of thing I need as ammo to justify this new obsession of mine

You’re grow looks fabulous