Same strain different looking plants

Hi

So im growing SSH from i love growing…4 plants, 1 is flying, another is just behind but the other 2 are tiny and compact. Ive topped all 4 but there growth is comppetely different from each other. Could it be stress or a mix up in seeds.
Ive just changed the the water out. PPM 1480 and ph 5.9. Any ideas or advice

1 Like

Unlikely. Individual plants take on some different characteristics than their brothers and sisters (just like humans do.)

6 Likes

I’m not a hydro guy so I’m just throwing this out there because of what I see… maybe the front two more so have their roots to far into the water I’ve seen someone say that they didn’t have enough air space between the plant and water so they were drowning. I only say this because his plants looked similar to yours, and not because I know what I’m talking about

1 Like

Your plants look overfed. 1400 ppm? What scale? Thats way high for dwc veg on any scale though. Most ppl dont get much over 1000ppm (500 scale) in full flower. And as @MeEasy said your water level is important. Should be 2 or 3" below the net pots. But i think your main issue is your ppm is too high. Here is a chart for conversion. Is easier to use EC instead of ppm. Less confusing. My current run in my dwc system my plants are 4 weeks into veg and i am feeding them 1.4 Ec

2 Likes

Cheers. Ive lowered PPM and water level. Lets see how they react. Appreciate the advice