Same old box, brand new strain

I’m just going to run one lady on my next run. I can’t decide between the frozen garlic margy, sundae sunset both from cannarado genetics. I also have one more ILGM Bubba Kush. Decisions decisions… :thinking:

2 Likes

Sweet, won’t be any larfy buds on that one.

2 Likes

I’ve got plans to upgrade things a bit, biggest thing is I plan to drop one of each of my 4 females. I’ve got gelato, bubba kush, blueberry, and sweet zombie. I want to drop all 4 and keep as momma plants and simply take clones. Also plan to flower one of each at once, small clones that I’ll flower immediately. Small yield individually but collectively a nice harvest. Even if small yield I’m not worried because I’ll have more clones to shove in the box right behind the ones that finish. At some point I’m going to flower all 4 indica girls with one sativa stud, get me a bunch of hybrid seeds. If I do it right I should be perpetual with the ability to slip a new strain in here or there. Also hopefully build up a little stash… tired of running out and having to go do the walk of shame down to the dispensary :wink:

1 Like

I had a big scare bout 30 minutes ago… I went to open the grow forum on my phone and I got an error. Said site I’m looking for no longer exists :astonished::astonished::astonished:
Closed everything on my phone then tried again, obviously it worked out fine :sweat_smile: . Given the nature of the forum I can see how one day it might be shut down. That would be a very sad day, hopefully never happens

2 Likes