Same old box, brand new strain

I’m just going to run one lady on my next run. I can’t decide between the frozen garlic margy, sundae sunset both from cannarado genetics. I also have one more ILGM Bubba Kush. Decisions decisions… :thinking:

2 Likes

Sweet, won’t be any larfy buds on that one.

2 Likes

I’ve got plans to upgrade things a bit, biggest thing is I plan to drop one of each of my 4 females. I’ve got gelato, bubba kush, blueberry, and sweet zombie. I want to drop all 4 and keep as momma plants and simply take clones. Also plan to flower one of each at once, small clones that I’ll flower immediately. Small yield individually but collectively a nice harvest. Even if small yield I’m not worried because I’ll have more clones to shove in the box right behind the ones that finish. At some point I’m going to flower all 4 indica girls with one sativa stud, get me a bunch of hybrid seeds. If I do it right I should be perpetual with the ability to slip a new strain in here or there. Also hopefully build up a little stash… tired of running out and having to go do the walk of shame down to the dispensary :wink:

1 Like

I had a big scare bout 30 minutes ago… I went to open the grow forum on my phone and I got an error. Said site I’m looking for no longer exists :astonished::astonished::astonished:
Closed everything on my phone then tried again, obviously it worked out fine :sweat_smile: . Given the nature of the forum I can see how one day it might be shut down. That would be a very sad day, hopefully never happens

2 Likes

Still stretching daily, this is torture. On the one hand I love seeing growth everyday I check on her. But the other hand says enough already, we’re running out of room… chill!!

It’s hard to fit the whole family of buds into one overhead shot anymore.

2 Likes

You could always add another net and re tuck her.

1 Like

What is this you speak of? :astonished:
…. Cannot believe I never thought of that, think it’s too late?

I got exactly 12 1/2” from the top of my bud to the bottom surface of my lights

Dude I love this suggestion, you may have saved me from myself :wink:
@Hellraiser i think @Breezy is a genius here, my girl is 27 days into flower. Can I still use your method of kinking and bending tops under another net? Or will I damage her?

What if I just try and slide the net I have up and retuck?

So I removed the net from down low hoping to put back over the top

But given how tall she is already I will have to figure out some other net.
For now I’ve got the netting off and just using wire to pull the branches wide. All 6.

And on a side note updating journals is really frustrating lately. Took 10 tries to finally get 4 pictures to upload, page constantly reloads when I add pics. Then I have to delete the [processing…] and then reselect the one picture because and try again. If I do more than one picture the page always reloads and never actually processed pictures. But I digress…

2 Likes

I would have left the lower net for support and just added the new net higher. I’m pretty sure @Hellraiser usually uses 2 nets if i remember correctly. With you being this late in flower i would think the stretch should be about done.

2 Likes

Unfortunately nobody has grown this strain that I know of, so this stretch may continue a lot longer. The breeder suggests it should stop by end of week 5, so I’ve got a little more time left. Im just starting week 5 now, I really hope that’s the case :crossed_fingers:t2:
I kind of pressed one of my buds against my finger when removing the net. The smell is so f ing good :yum:, trust me if I said smell my finger you’d actually want too :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Looking at the pics from 2 days ago compared to now has me pretty confident the stretch is about done. I’d show you with pictures from today but I can’t get even one picture to upload. It use to be I had to add one at a time to get them to work, but now can’t even upload one picture period. Oh well…
I could complain to vast internet or just smoke another joint and chill :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m stoned and don’t know who to get tech support from on the forum. But for some reason I can’t upload any pictures. Been that way for a couple days now, and it would be less concerning if everyone else was having the same issue. Looks like I’m the only one… what did I do wrong :sob:… I’ll be good I promise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What is happening that is keeping your pics from uploading?

When I add a picture the webpage always reloads, says an error occurred then shows the attempted upload that just sits there and never does anything. I use to get this error every once and a while, but mostly when uploading multiple pictures. Now it’s every time

1 Like

I’ll see if I can find anything wrong. Thanks

1 Like

@dbrn32 i don’t know if you fixed my issue or it was resetting my iPhone, but I’m able to load pictures again :partying_face: much appreciated. And perfect time because I need some thoughts on this area I circled on one of my buds. It’s been there a couple days now and I’m worried I’m looking at potential herm site. Any thoughts? @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74

3 Likes

33 days into 12/12,
Watered yesterday and opted not to do nutes. Just water and molasses, ph’d of course.
She looks very healthy and the stretch is done! Now comes the long haul till harvest time, being sativa I’m looking at another 5 weeks at least so time to get comfortable and watch her get fatter :yum::wink:

2 Likes