Same old box, brand new strain

Definitely with. Its at someone but not you my dude.

DB one of my pics in the update didnt load. Doesnt happen very often and I did let the screen close a few times. May have something to do with pages hangin?

2 Likes

It’s not a huge deal, to be honest I grow one plant in one box… The delay helps me limit redundant shots from a slightly different angle :rofl:
Besides if it helps the efficiency of the site I’m all for uploading a little less

2 Likes

Short term, most of us aren’t going around and policing everyone’s pictures. We want you to be able to put up pics of your grow, and we enjoy checking them out.

Long term, it may eventually become an issue. But that’s not a problem for you to have to worry about

2 Likes

Decided to kill some time, some weed and satisfy my need to tinker… so I broke out my random computer parts and put together a machine. Found an old hard drive from a laptop that has windows 10 on it. Will be updating the rest of the night most likely, but it’s working. This Frankenstein pc will probably be used primarily as a client for my video management server. It will allow me to flip over to my cameras by simply changing inputs on the tv.

Is it necessary? Of course not, but like I told my wife this is what happens when an electrician is laid off this long. This is nothing by the way, I’ve put in a new panel in my house and moved the old one to my garage as a sub panel. My entire home is networked with cat 6 data and coax in every room all home run to the basement. I’ve hardwired all new smoke detectors throughout the house, and completely remodeled my downstairs bathroom. I even trenched and ran new hard lines from the pedestal to my house for coax and at&t!
Now I’m just on a stoned ramble :rofl::rofl:, speaking of which time for another bowl :dash:

3 Likes

I have 100 amp overhead that I plan to swap for 200 amp underground eventually. You could swing by and do that too if you run out of stuff at your house.

2 Likes

For some reason I think I’m not that far from you, Michigan? I’m stoned and I get things mixed up sometimes

2 Likes

We’re closer than that lol. Same state I’m pretty sure. No worries though, I’m not ready to do it yet. I have large aspirations to rebuild my garage so my boat will fit. Ditching overhead service is part of that, because it goes right over center of garage.

What I’m thinking is I would actually bury the 200amp to garage, then run 125 to house through existing pipe that feeds sub panel in my garage. I haven’t checked raceway fill or anything like that, but it will be close. I think it’s 1.5" pipe, and I’d be looking at something like 2awg copper for the 125 amp service. If all that works out should leave me some pretty reasonable power for garage activities haha.

2 Likes

Been 2 days and this girl is stretching straight up to the ceiling. I might need to be concerned, if this rate of stretch continues I’m gonna run out of room quickly! The first picture was from yesterday around 1pm

These were taken this morning

Did a little clean up

Also fed her as well, decided to do a mix of tiger bloom and African violet food this time and see how she reacts. How do I tell my plant enough with the stretching, just make buds!! :joy:

3 Likes

All I can say is this girl is about to shatter a drywall ceiling, as opposed to a glass ceiling :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

She should be slowing down anyday now. Going on 3 weeks past flip right?

2 Likes

Yes, just starting the 4th week. I emailed super sativa seed club, it’s who my creeper seeds came from. Still waiting to hear back but I’ll give them the benefit of doubt since they’re in Amsterdam :wink:
Although what you said is what I was hoping to hear from them… I’m in the 4th week and she soon should stop stretching soon :joy:

2 Likes

Oh no!! :astonished:

I’m scanning the plant top to bottom, so far that’s the only nut sack ive found so far so it’s been removed

Thing is I saw this little male part about a week ago, it was small and it honestly looked like a bud site was becoming a leaf. Glad I checked it again before it blew its load all over my virgin bud sites :joy::joy:
Hopefully a fluke and not genetics, I’m an empty nester now… don’t want no more babies :wink:

1 Like

Good catch…! Hopefully “she” behaves from here on out…

1 Like

First time I’ve come across this… glad I’ve seen lots of pictures of other peoples struggles with herms. I knew as soon as I saw it, and yes… hopefully no more dude parts!

2 Likes

Still stretching but looks like she is slowing down just a bit

2 Likes

@Hellraiser in the pictures I circled groups of low bud sites right at the top of my net. I wanted to get rid of those to keep the larf to a minimum. But this morning I found a ball sack and now I’m paranoid to cut too much and cause more boy parts to pop. What do you think? I guess I would rather have larf over seeds, so if they’re better off being left alone I can live with that

1 Like

I don’t really find a correlation between lots of trimming and hermies or I’d have hermies on every grow, some plants are just gonna hermie regardless of what you do or not do.

3 Likes

I’d be scanning her everyday to make sure there’s no more that pop up. Good catch @tchop134. I’m starting to feel left out with nothing cooking in the tent. I’m ready to get back at it and use my auto pot system.

1 Like

It’s that weird place after you harvest and should be simply enjoying the buds of your labor. Instead everyone else’s grows have wishing you were still growing :joy:. It’s a vicious circle :rofl::rofl:
What are thinking of growing next?

1 Like

She’s still stretching but starting to slow down and focus on budsProcessing: 3A1EBD2B-65A7-4B91-95D2-C0EFD4B11D4D.jpeg...

I went ahead and cleaned out more bottom larf, taking @Hellraiser advice… damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!
Cut off a few more fan leaves to keep the bud sites I’m keeping, able to get lots of light :bulb:

2 Likes