Same old box, brand new strain

Haha can feel that man. The itch gets real around now. She’s certainly a frost queen tho.

2 Likes

She definitely is, you got any suggestions on making good shake from the small lower buds and sugars? I bought some decent shake from a dispensary and it’s decent stuff. Pours out easy for rolling a J or just a nice one hitter. It’s a perfect balance between dry so doesn’t clump or anything, but also still moist so it doesn’t taste like dried out weed dust. I want to do that with all my larf and trim, but last time it was all dry and brittle, taste like :poop:

2 Likes

Nope. My larfy,trim, shake always gets left on the screens. I remember them about a week later (after jarring nuggs) and they are over dry normally. But they still have that wetness in the center. Often I just mix all of it and toss it in a jar. Its loose enough that it doesnt quite mold.

1 Like

Since I’m planning to smoke this sweet zombie just soon as I can, was hoping to survive on larf and lower :poop: right off the bat. Give my fat nugs time to cure in proper fashion :+1:

2 Likes

My little sativa chugging along, she got beat up pretty bad a few days ago. I put her outside much as possible, left her out in the light rain/drizzle. Next thing I new she was leaning over to one side like me at liberty call stagger back to the ship :joy:
Any of you stoners that were former Navy will understand that. Anyway she’s recovered stronger than ever

2 Likes

Today week 8 comes to a close!!
She was watered yesterday with just a little milk and molasses, been sort of half assed applying the milk method. Anyway cut off a little sample bud that I’m drying now

So sparkly :sunglasses:
Probably chop in a few days

4 Likes

Looking shiny ! That clone came out nice too!

3 Likes

My brother, it’s been a little bit. Good to see you around again, you got anything growing?

2 Likes

Think I’m chopping her tonight, buds are fat! I’ve even got a little purple color in the sugar leaves on my big tops!!

3 Likes

Almost forgot about my little sativa

2 Likes

She looks so good!!! I’m ready to see how much you get from her!

1 Like

I’ve got rather low expectations, I didn’t veg at all really. But she’s gotttn so fat in the last 5 days I may be blown away. My thought is 4 ounces, we shall see

1 Like

Sucks you dodnt get the thick budded pheno but still looks sweet funky tho! Enjoy the fruits. Got any more seeds?

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 more that came free. She was so easy to grow, and had I given a few weeks of veg before flowering. Maybe some lst, she would’ve been 8 ounces at least. If she turns out be as tasty and buzzy as I think she will, I will hold those seeds till I get a better setup. Drop both and keep the best as a mother plant, but I’m ways away from that yet. She’s also the first plant to give me any color, small purple sugars in my top buds. She’s hanging and drying now, but I will take pics for sure!
My sativa is showing some preflowers already. Super tiny but I think I’m looking at a girl here

Still early I know, but wishful thinking always :+1:

1 Like

Haha u worse then me. At least I found HAIRS lol

2 Likes

I spend more time than is probably healthy scanning each new node lookin for anything… the slightest hint of a possibility that underneath that lush foliage is a female! :thinking: the more I reread that the more I sound like a pervert. :joy:

2 Likes

My sativa was light so I watered her, so far I had watered twice at 2 cups each time. I got a little excited and went with a half gallon, which was perhaps a bit much

She’s just a little water logged, I expect her to be perky tomorrow. But it will be a while before needing water.

2 Likes

All better this morning!
This plant is the most reactive to watering I’ve grown so far. Still scanning for preflowers, also debating how much longer before I top this girl.
Biggest issue right now is my RH in my house, it’s about 62% all the time going higher at times but never lower. My drying plant is a concern right now because I literally chopped her off at the stump and hung her up. Previously I cut off branches and hung them up with space all around. This time it’s one big mass, I’m panicked about mold and also taking way longer than expected to dry. My gelato was almost twice the size of this one and she dried out in 5 days. Granted that was during the winter so RH was much lower. I’ve got a small fan underneath blowing up into the plant, might cause some areas to dry out too much. But I’ll risk that over bud rot any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!
Also I’m trying what @Hellraiser does with dry trim, so far I’ve done wet trim and it’s just the worst thing you could ever want to do. I get so frustrated I just give up… throw them in jars to cure then pull off dried leaves from the buds when I smoke them. I sort of employed a dry trim as needed method :joy::joy:
I’m hopin dry trim will be at least somewhat easier, these buds are rather pretty if I do say so myself… and I will, I would like to trim them up nice and get a little visual buzz to go along with my thc buzz :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Longer dry time is better. Just keep good airflow in the drying area and you should be good. I would remove all the larger fan leaves with longer stems that are easy to get to.

2 Likes

I really wish I would have removed leaves before hanging up, I was trying to do it quick while doing other stuff. Maybe tonight I’ll see about trying to get some off, but with the smell I don’t like to open the box anymore than necessary

1 Like