Same old box, brand new strain

I’m out of likes, but it’s looking fire!!

1 Like

Day 22 of flower

This morning I pulled her out to trim off more fan leaves covering bud sights.
Then gave her a recharging watering using milk, molasses and fish emulsion.
She’s super healthy and really starting to produce! She needs to hurry though cause daddy’s out weed!! :astonished:

1 Like

Three weeks into flower and it’s time to drop another seed… we’re going sativa this time!!

1 Like

@Nicky @Hellraiser have either of you grown this sativa strain before? My first time trying a sativa and any tips would be appreciated

1 Like

I’m taking a little room in my grow journal to immortalize a few pictures of a good friend who’s time is almost up. Only 8 years old but cancer got a hold of him. Murphy will be missed

3 Likes

He’s a handsome kitty who seems to very chill.
The best are taken eary :crying_cat_face:

I haven’t even heard of that strain but I see it now, regular seeds so did you drop at least two Incase ones a male?
a “New School Sativa” which carries the spirit and taste from back in the day while packing today’s THC rich punch. The thrilling, euphoric high comes from Crockett’s Haze, a proven tasty sativa.

3 Likes

Never heard of that strain but I’ve grown plenty of sativas - expect them to get tall, like actually double in height in flowering.

2 Likes

That’s the damn truth!

As far as the seeds, I only dropped one cause I’m a cheap ass, hoping the sex shows early. I kicked around the idea of keeping a male long enough to get some baby gravy, for future endeavors :wink:

1 Like

This has been my hesitation in dropping any, I love sativa but know I will have a hell of a time controlling the height. I was thinking to top a few times and flip to flower in no more than 4 or 5 weeks above ground. Am I on to something or just smoking too much :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yep, top em and flower sooner rather than later.

2 Likes