Safe to use natural spring water or heck no?

Damn hommie you aint far from me. Lol good times

Update on this. I asked around and everyone drinks from this stream ( well there’s a tube that runs down the mountain ) and I’ve been using on my plants for a few days and all is well. :). It’s PH is good and ppms super low.

1 Like

@TeNNWisKeY Lakeland just outside Memphis

@Cat1 im about 2 hours straight north. Almost to the Kentucky line.

@TeNNWisKeY UC? Had a Matco truck up that way few years ago.

@Cat1 damn close. But we are known for the worlds biggest fish fry. Holler if you are ever up this way.

@TeNNWisKeY :sunglasses: :+1: I dig a good fry. In fact I strive for it.

Come on up to the Eastern end of Lake Erie… we’ll burn one or two, fry up some Yellow Pike,(Walleye) Then go to the Anchor Bar for some wings.

Lost in the Sixties :peace_symbol:

1 Like

@GomBoo never had Walleye, I do like fish. Anchor bar looks like a trip, the wing helmets not mandatory is it? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not mandatory but it helps.
Spent a bit of time in TN, Louisville, at the Allison boat factory and Reynolds Marine in Harrison. Those folks sure know how to build s great boat.
Love that part of this Country. Hope all is well with the flooding and such.

Lost in the Sixties :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Don’t know if the wing helmet would fit over my tin foil hat. Don’t want those aliens readin’ my mind. :alien: Great boat…

1 Like

I live in wv as well and have a natural spring down the hill from me lol sounds like you just described it . Looks like I’ll be using this water from here on out

Spring water has minerals in it, yes?