Sad girls on my first grow please help bring girls back to life

1 Like

Good :sunrise: to all, may your day be blessed!
Update on my girls. Day 24 from sprout. Attempting to tie down as best I can. I broke a main stem off one of the Super Skunk. I was pissed at myself. I tried to save her. I tied up quickly and the next day that stem was lifeless. Crazy thing the next day the two stems that were beneath her shot up and you would not even know I lost one. Ultimately, I know that mistake will effect the yield. Well folks do these girls look ok for day 24? Am I tying down right?. I did not trim too many leaves, just a few. Been feeding every watering with Advanced Nutrients about 500 ml up to 4 ml Sensi Bloom A&B 2ml B52 and Voodoo Juice ph’d at 6.2. Nutes are per gal. 5 of the girls are in Promix hp w Mycorrhizae. The girl with all the leaves is in Superb Soil from Pot4pot. Bo nutes for her just ph’d water at 6.5. Ph numbers fluctuate a bit between feedings/watering but never out of recommended range.
Temp. is averaging around 75 fahrenheit I dropped RH from 60 to around 50%. Light is about 18 in off top site at 80% power about 635 true watts. Is there anything else I could be doing?

1 Like

Where is the family at with some advice or comments. Sure would like to know if I am about where I should be with autos at this stage. Day 24 from sprout. Never grew before so I don’t have a clue.

They look good for 24 days from sprout. I think you are doing just fine :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comment Floridasmoke. They look ok to me but I have never seen this process up close just on :movie_camera:. Not the same! The comments help ease the mind!

1 Like

So mine were looking real limp. I had watered them a couple days before and meant to water before work. Got home and they were looking a little rough. A good watering and 12 hours later they perked right back up

Nice. I think I am experiencing that right now.
I have been giving around 500 ml per 24 hrs lately but they are getting bigger. It looks good at first but the soil on top dries fast. I turn it over a bit and stick chop stick for oxygen. I am going to try and give more just afraid to over water.

Good morning. So these are the girls this morning. Day 30 from sprout. Attempting to LST. Lost one main cola a week ago. Nothing since been careful. I don’t know if they are small or about normal.

1 Like

One girl was planted a week later because one bean did not germ. I call her da baby

1 Like

So one thing ive seen posted a lot on these forums- when watering you want to have wet and dry cycles. O make sure not to always keep the roots wet or they can rot. I water every couple days. Our plants look to be very close in size; only difference is im on day 38

Can you send some pics? my strains are Super Skunk and Northern Lights from ILGM

1 Like

Mefis where you at? You haven’t chimed in. Don’t know how to address messages to the folks who have chimed in, in the past.

1 Like

1 Like

To tag someone use the @ then their name

Thanks FS looking good to me but but IDK enough yet to really comment.
Yeah so I planted on Dec. 18. They sprout on 22nd and 23. So I count day 1 when they sprouted. They were close to around 10-12 inches before I started to attempt LST. It’s amazing to me how much these girls can change so quick. For first grow it can be a little stressful being worried about everything. A spot here, some yellowing there. She’s drooping, she’s happy etc…
Trying to relax, that’s where the comments help. Knowing someone out there has experienced all the issues and non issues I may run in to.

Thanks

1 Like