Sad girls on my first grow please help bring girls back to life

Hello ILGM community.
Can anyone please tell me what to do with my ladies, they look sad. I think I overwatered. Now pots are almost dry. I also been battling with humidity. It’s low when lights are on because I have to crack windows to maintain temp and outside air real dry.
I just started Advanced Nutrients. Real light. 2ml Sensi Bloom A&B 1ml each B52 Voodoo juice per gal. ph 6.5. Tallest plant growing in pot4pot superb soil. No nutes on her just 6.5 water for her and the little one. Light hanging at 24" at 60% 2 Vivosun 4000 hopefully this info helps.

Pictures would help

3 Likes

But I would suggest getting a little fan to help with air flow and humidity. You could also get a humidifier. They are cheap on Amazon. And for watering , water when the pot is light and not as heavy.

1 Like

Hello ILGM community.
Can anyone please tell me what to do with my ladies, they look sad. I think I overwatered. Now pots are almost dry. I also been battling with humidity. It’s low when lights are on because I have to crack windows to maintain temp and outside air real dry.
I just started Advanced Nutrients. Real light. 2ml Sensi Bloom A&B 1ml each B52 Voodoo juice per gal. ph 6.5. Tallest plant growing in pot4pot superb soil. No nutes on her just 6.5 water for her and the little one. Light hanging at 24" at 60% 2 Vivosun 4000 hopefully this info helps.

strong text

Hi folks. I am so new I sent my own message to myself. :joy:
Anyway I forgot to mention these girls are 18 days from sprout the one under make sift dome is new. Strains are Super Skunk and Northern Lights if my heavy hands can keep them alive

1 Like

Hi, so I just posted pics of the girls

Those ladies look good. Doesn’t look like under water. Maybe could water more. Or keep same watering. The last plant looks as if she is showing signs of deficiencies… maybe nitrous. However they look great.

I have had same problem keeping humidity up when drawing in air to booth for cooling due to heat generated from lights. I use ink bird controllers for temp and humidity control. When fan kicks on to draw air into booth for cooling the humidity takes a nosedive. I use 2 cool mist humidifiers hooked to controller to get it back up pretty quickly. They are about $20 at Menards but Amazon probably has them too. Not a big reservoir and have to fill twice a day but they work well and don’t make a mess, pretty much all goes into the air.

Comfort Zone Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier - 0.6 Gallon

Model Number: CZHD24 Menards ® SKU: 6214361

PRODUCT IMAGE 1PRODUCT IMAGE 2

Main Product Image 1

2 Likes

Thanks, for the compliment but to me the leaves have drooped and one plant her leaves are yellowish green it was darker before.

I have a Crane warm and cool mist humidifier 1.2 gal everything was ok until I increased light power. I can’t put an ac in there. Wife already on me for everything I got going. I feel a kind of pressured to produce.

1 Like

@Jeffrey3 hy welcome to the community you girls looking healthy I just keep looking for that one that had ligth Green color check you runoff pH on that

Happy growing

The last plant looks a bit hungry but your plants look great!

Thanks. Ph says 6.5. Plus Advanced Nutrients states it’s PH Perfect auto adjust ph. I think I overwatered a couple of times. The last two days growth has slowed down. I gave 750ml to each last week. They appeared to recover and then I watered about 500ml on Thursday and the leaves haves drooped since. The Pro mix hp is now dry to about 5 in down. I plan on feeding tonight when lights come on. Maybe 250ml?
Also havn issues with my lighting. I don’t have a par meter so I am constantly adjusting height and dimmer switch. Light is at 24" at 60% 2 Vivosun vs 4000. Any suggestions?
MY MAIN ISSUE WITH THESE GIRLS I THINK IS Watering AND LIGHTING

3 Likes

You good they look healthy I should not worry like messi said one of you plant had hungry, you pH is good

I’m in autos just a tips for don’t over watering went you get you pot and is feel ligth need water, if you feel you pot heavy don’t water

I show my bbys girl just now
IMG_20220109_161607
IMG_20220109_160603

Happy growing any question we here to help you

2 Likes

Nice, Mefis those babies are big babies. What strain are they?
Also, about watering. I am in a 5 gal. fabric pot. I was told to pour water until I see run off by one person. Another person told me not to pour that much water but rather water lightly for young autos but more frequently adding to the amount as the weeks pass. I am just now starting to lift and get a feel for my pots. Another way I heard was just spritz and drop a few drops as needed to keep top soil looking like it just started to rain for Autos first 21 days and keep humidity up. So many ways and I am confused!

Thanks for the support it’s highly appreciated!

3 Likes

Thanks you they are I had two sour diesel in week 10 and 2 zkittler and 1 blue dreams all autos the other 3 they just germinate so they on they own home

About watering in 5gl fiber pots I always do run off with 1gl of water, I will recommended to you
And watering schedule one tips I get from here is feel you pots if they’re light is time to water you plant and if they feel heavy wait they still drinking

Just follow this about you HR
Went they’re in seedling and veg. Stage HR 60% and up
And went you plants are in flowering stage you HR btw 55% to 40% and you go to had a clear process without mold in you plants
And I just can said wait until you see the frosty of you plants and the smell you will love lmaooo​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash::dash:

I hear you Brother Memfis I will do my best to get them to that point.
? Most of the girls are around five inches at 18 days out of medium, is that about normal height at this stage

1 Like

@Jeffrey3 that’s normal I used 2 gl pots they are 3ft tall went you grown in big pots more big is you plant I was used 5gl fiber pots went I started grown and the plant was 5ft tall just starting flowering, with autos you will surprised

Sorry about name misspell

Wow.

Well we shall see what happens! I will keep updating as we progress

1 Like