Ryoken, Round 2

Happy Birthday @Ryoken!

1 Like

right around 35 days now… starting to get a bit fuzzy and fatten some… and a bit of amber showing up…

here’s a couple flash shots…

3 Likes

day 43ish… figure I’m about 3, 3.5 weeks out from harvest… gonna break out the Orb for some tri inspection soon…

3 Likes

8 wks yesterday if memory serves me right… gonna go off nutes for the last few weeks… and going to add a touch of blackstrap molasses… figuring the 26th, but I’ll see how the microscope is looking… getting pretty fat and stanky… :wink:

i’ll try to do some night, flash pics this week…

4 Likes

just fired up the Carson still not the best focus, but these are first few i’ve taken… even with the fans off it seems to flutter, or it’s me holding it, doh… i’ll work on it…

anyway, i’ll do reg cam pics in a minute…

2 Likes

so, I’m thinking may 1 or so will be harvest… that’ll be 10 weeks and a couple days… but we’ll see how they look… they look pretty clear from the minimum viewing… tomorrow I’m off, so I’ll have time to work on it…

they seem healthy… 2 of em got some decent leaf yellowing last week, but it stabilized and hasn’t gotten worse… and seem to be retaining what armor I’ve left on em pretty well… really trying to keep the temps down… note the aux fan…

the new viewing station… :wink:

3 Likes

gonna go another 3, 4 days i think… it was 10 wks yesterday…

found out timed shots are the way to go… still need a tripod thingy tho… got 2 reasonable ones tonight… it looks like they are starting to get cloudy…, reg pics on the next post…

1 Like

3 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

I can’t like this enough times! Fantastic job

1 Like

thanks guys… trying to be patient… :wink: