Ryan's 4th Grow - Please meet Drew Blueberrymore

Hi Everyone. Check out Drew…my first Blueberry. I love constructive criticism!

5 Likes

Oh…forgot to mention. 21 days old.

1 Like

Congrats on the new baby girl. She is looking good so far. :+1:

1 Like

My brother in law is growing a auto green crack in coco that got very hot.

around 100 for 3 days. Your plant looks as if it is experiencing the same effects, that or over watering to me. I see a little clawing. I am by no means an expert though, just trying to learn as i go and help some. What is the medium that you are growing in?

3 Likes

I would be very interested on how the smell is as its growing. My GDP is skunking up my room pretty good. I was told Blueberry has a fruity smell, if that’s correct Ill go with that next.Following…

3 Likes

The fruity smell really comes out after the drying process when Jarred up the fruity Aroma comes out. I have growed a few blueberry autos. @SeaSeaside_guy1

2 Likes

My Blue Dream didn’t have a blueberry smell till after a few days in the mason jars. I bottled them up on Sept 30th and burping them each day my room smells like a blueberry patch.

2 Likes

Beautiful little lady! She has some nice thicc indica leaves.

4 Likes

Your plants look wonderful - be careful about over watering.

2 Likes

Drew looks fat and happy for 3 weeks old. Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. She hasn’t been over 80 degrees in the tent. Trying to keep it at 77. I’m in Minnesota so I don’t have to worry about too much humidity. It usually runs 30-45%. A week or so ago, I re-potted her into 5 gallon breathable and did a deep water. Soil/Medium is Fox Farm Ocean from Cali.

no major smell, yet.

thank you!

Thank you…will do!!

1 Like

Day 29. I’m happy so far:slight_smile:

image0 image1

3 Likes

Hi Everyone…Just an update. Day 38. Pretty early to start flowering but she is an auto and has been 18/6 the whole time.

3 Likes

Hi! I seem to be about 2 weeks behind you. 1st time grower. 2/5 blueberries sprouted. Did you top off? R u planning on training? Here are my girls, they are 5 inches tall. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! I didn’t top her this time. I’m pretty new to it all and not sure exactly when/what to do. Yours seem to be off to a good start…good luck!

1 Like

Looks good! Funky autos flower when they please. But she looks happy!

Welcome to the site @Themotherofdragons love the name. Dany is a hottie :joy:. Cute babies. Growing outside?

1 Like

Thanks! Likewise. I’m thinking maybe top one and not the other. Don’t know yet. But mine look so little! I read somewhere to start training after the first 3 sets of true leaves are out but they’re so tiny!