Rusty spots on leaves

From a fellow grower:

I have these little rust spots on the leafs of one plant…none of the others in the same room have them…are they the rust mites ? or did I over feed it…its one of the sour D.

Two 400 watt grow lights an my back deck are my light sources…using Earth Juice Grow an Bloom…spots appeared about a week ago.

Is that white on those leaves…let us know if you could… get us a better pic say a closeup if you could.

Thanks

Will

I’m having the very same issue. Has anyone been able to identify what these ‘rust’ spots are?

PH is at a six (6), all other factors within limits (grow room, CFL, soil, temp, humidity) feeding judiciously with 5-20-5 (Bloom Boost MG). Don’t recognize the term “swing”? Could this be rust? If so - Treatment?

@ClaireILGM, @JohnCoffee

There’s not a lot of info that you posted here (pH, medium, feed schedule, etc…), but at first glance, I say Cal/Mag deficiencies.

2 Likes

On the other hand there are growers that swear by MG. It’s a mixed bag in concern to opinions and the use of MG. Thanks.

Fortune 500 should not be allowed to dictate the direction of where the cannabis industry ends up. I don’t support GH after the buyout or any other big business company like Scotts Brand.

1 Like

[quote=“pigSquishy, post:13, topic:4933”]
as little as a week I have seen results[/quote]

Recently started RAW NPK , Same results

1 Like

Yes its really amazing so far. Had a Nitrogen Def used Nitrogen and
Yucca Foliar and seemed to green up overnight, actually so much so
I was expecting a crash the other way but she is doing just fine. Used
the Full Up & Kelp with a feed and on the next feeding I put in 850 ppm
(20 cups in / run-off 4 cups 20%) and found my ppm at Run-Off to be
895ppm so she actually pulled up nearly all of the previous feeding.

So far only good things to report

2 Likes