New member here, and I’m having issues with my plant 5 weeks in. I was wondering if anyone can help?? I’m currently growing in a 5 gallon pot Gorilla Glue (autoflower) and I’m using a “300 watt” UFO LED light around 18 inches from the plant. The temp on average is between 77-87 degrees (depending on the point of day), with my humidity running between 50%-60% on average. I recently started using a 24 hour light schedule for the plant, originally was doing 18/6.
Do pictures look like a pH issue, mineral deficiency, heat issue, underwatering, etc.?
If anyone could help that would be awesome, i’m just worried I’ll lose the plant eventually.!
- STRAIN: Gorilla Glue #4
- Method: A Pot for Pot kit, soil
- Vessels: 5 gallon pot
- PH of Water: Its been around 6-7
- Light system: 300 watt ufo LED
- Temps; Day (84-87), Night (76-84)
- Humidity; 50-60%
- Ventilation system; Carbon filter+ inline fan, clip fan
- AC in living room when temps get above 86, and humidifier inside tent
- Co2; no