Rust spots getting worse

r

Any ideas why the rust spots are on my leaves? they are alot if not the majority, I just took pictures of the 2 worst. People told me on my last post about this that it is not something to worry about but it seems to be getting worse and more spots keep appearing.

pics show a healthy plant.

spots are not an issue

probable cause of spots…water drops magnifying the sun…burns like a magnifying glass on ants.

2 Likes

Hasnt had water on the leaves for a few days now (almost since the spots started showing). Anything else you think it could be?

To really determine what it could be you would have to get the PH of your runoff water. Are you feeding them? It could be nutrient defiencty or nute burn. Honestly I wouldn’t worry about it too much. You’ve got a good healthy plant

1 Like

Welcome to the community looking at the pictures it’s really hard to judge a plant by one leaf but I really think it’s minor I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Good luck

1 Like

Yup she looks healthy. Bit of a spot going on. Updated pics?

2 Likes

Top is really dark when he bottom is abit lighter.

1 Like

I see absolutely NO perlite in that soil. She maybe having a hard time drying out. Does ur soil seem to stay wet a long time?

From her size she shouldnt be a calmag hog yet. And looks like just one leaf. Monitor it for spreading.

1 Like