Rust colored spots, please help

I’ve got a Gorilla Glue that’s started to get rust colored spots on some of the leaves. I’m only a few weeks from harvest and was wondering if this is a problem and if so is there anything I can do about it. Here’s a picture that has the most of the rust that I’ve found on a single leaf, but it keeps spreading to other leaves, I also put a couple of pictures of how far along they are. If there’s nothing I can do for it then I’d rather harvest it early than to lose everything. Thanks for any help.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell.
I’d say you have 3-5 weeks left.

Leaves look pretty dark green. Could be the blurple light.

Can you take full plant pics under normal light…?

The leaves are still dark green, just more and more are starting to get some rust colored spots. Yeah I’ll take some pictures in just regular light as soon as I get a chance. I’m using a 240 watt quantum board and 2 blurples for a little supplemental lighting.

Looks like the leaf may be showing signs of potassium deficiency.
Also I noticed the spots whitish speckles … check with magnifying device under the leaves for small bugs on the trunk…branches and soil…movement will give them away so stay on one thing for a minute and move on to another spot etc…like spider mites…that look could be from them…could be…better safe than sorry.
Other than that they look pretty good to me.

1 Like

Here’s some pics wider pics of the plant under regular light.

1 Like

I looked with my jeweler’s loop in a few different places and didn’t see anything moving. Oh and the white that you see is my thermometer and a power strip behind some leaves and also could be some of the white twine that I have parts of the plant tied down with so that it grew more sideways than up, I went to check and make sure…lol

Hey, welcome! Why don’t we start off with this so have an idea what’s going on. Please be as detailed as possible. If you tell us ‘soil’, tell us WHAT soil. Please provide any details on water, nutrients and amount, PH, digital meter used? Etc. You get the idea.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Here’s a couple of quick pictures of what I’m talking about for now. I’ll fill out the help ticket when I feed them again so I can put more info in it.

Starting to get to the buds. Looks like I’m going to have to chop it down before I lose it all.

1 Like

I can tell you that you have pretty severe Nitrogen toxicity which is likely causing lockouts of calcium and magnesium. Until you get the N values in check you will be chasing troubles and a small yield.

How can I get the N levels down? Cause the last couple times that I fed them I’ve only used feed with very low N levels and the last two times that I’ve gave them anything it’s just been straight water.

1 Like

Please fill out the Support Ticket.

3 posts were split to a new topic: More rust colored spots