Ruski's Grow Journal

Thank you! I figured they’d be fine once they grow a bit more. Yeah my last grow was all bag seeds too and one of em has the best taste and smell by far. I think it’s a zkittlez strain maybe, it’s the one that had some purple on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah everyone loved the Zkittlez I grew, nice exotic coloring and awesome smell and taste, even makes the room smell nice when smoking.

2 Likes

They’re growing so quick I’m so proud 🥲 watered em after 6 or 7 days since last watering.

3 Likes

They are off to a very nice start.

1 Like

Watered the girls 2 days ago. You can see some are stretching much more than others haha

2 Likes

Yeah got some stretch going there, may want to bring the light closer to the plants or up the watts some.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing both gradually. Kinda tricky to find the balance since it seems like 2 of the plants stretch no matter what I do haha. I turned the light up today a little more

1 Like

Opened the tent this morning and saw the plant need water. Saw some yellowing on the bottom leaves and the cotyledons dying off so I figured it’s time for some light nutes.

I did 1.23 ML of FM, 0.6 ML of FG and FFB, and 1 ML of CalMag

I’ve already smoked through the last grow I did, but only because it was very larfy and I just feel like letting that cure for 2 more months wouldn’t have changed too much. Only one of em had a good smell, the 2 others were a bit fried and 1 was alright. This next grow I intend to let cure 2 months minimum. Live and learn :slight_smile:

1 Like

The schedule I’m following, I only started week one today. On the 15th I will change the light schedule to 18/6 It’s been on 24 for now

1 Like

The light is less than 15 inches away from the tops and turned up pretty high. The plants finally seem happy with that. Now if only the heatwave could end so my tent can go back below constant 95 temp 🥲
Some yellowing that I think may be a ph imbalance causes by me watering with 2 different waters phd differently. 1 bottle had barely any left of nutes and I didn’t want to pour them so I used that and regular water in one watering

Seems like there’s a slight defficiency :thinking: next watering will be with nutes and we’ll see if that changes then. Changed their schedule to 18/6 today

1 Like

Topped 3 of the girls with the most nodes. Watered them with no nutes and just 5ml of cal mag to see if that was the defficiency issue.

1 Like

Repotted them last night. I ran out of soil so I’ll have to get some more for the others

1 Like

Small update. They’ve been chillin. Haven’t been keeping up with this like I thought I would but figured I’d update. Still dealing with some yellow but nothing too crazy.

1 Like

Was doing some LST on the big plants and noticed tiny white mites in my soil. Not sure if soil mites or spider but either way I’m gonna use some insecticidal soap right before the lights turn off as precaution

Finally got some more happy frog soil so I was able to transplant the other 3! My hydro shop had new fabric pots that are wider and stiff with handles :smiley:

2 Likes

Not too much change. They’re growing just fine :slight_smile: only had to water 3 of em since the transplant and it was the 3 that were already in bags