Runtz - my permanent mainline strain

These are almost done curing. There occupying the curing tent. These are 6 big plants i did 2 weeks ago.
The one with the brown leaves just got to close to the lights. And burned the leaves the bud is fine.

3 Likes

Aloha, looking very mice brother​:call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4: Wondering if by any chance I could score some of them. Been looking forever, hard to get em out here in Hawaii. It must be some good smoke.:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::pray:t4:

Hey man, I’m currently waiting on my runtz order from ILGM and I also have some genetics that may be considered fly by night and already are gone from the market, tinosgenetics pie maker and dragonflamegenetics blackberry moonshine bx1 to name a few, about to use colloidal silver just to test my skills on some decent strains but honestly I’m trying to make contact with growers like yourself who are committed on a whole other level, I would love to be involved in the testing of your genetics, I go by the same name on Instagram and YouTube where you can see my work and I ordered the runtz beans specifically for breeding so that should be fun, one cross I plan on doing is blue Gelato 41 x runtz and tinosgenetics purple dogs x runtz man I got a hold of helkimaniacs pineapple upside down cake and I love it, out of the seven regs left I’m hoping for a male, all have been female to date, would love to chat and possibly work together, stay safe/dangerous

Can’t wait to see what the terms are with this strain,really believe the bagseed I started with was runtz, it had a very dank yet fruity smell and it looked a ton like your photos excludi6the fact that I was a novice growing it.