Runtz Muffins from Barneys Farm (28% THC)

Keep me updated ill follow your journal.

Runoff is 1750 after running about 2 gallons of water with florakleen but the EC was really really high. 3000s (US/CM)

Worried that the bud production is being held up by high salt content.

Ive never flushed. And its in a 10 gal pot which makes it hard to move. And putting 50 gallons of PHd water through it doesnt seem feasible.

Anybody been in this pinch?

Was going through some older pics and realized this plant didnt start actually producing flowers until Feb 10. Id say its looking pretty good for only 20 days of flower

These were taken on the 26th of Feb. 16 days after buds started to form.

2 Likes

Are my colas going to remain small considering i didnt lollipop?

@Arrow

1 Like

You can do your 21 day defoliation and 42 day defoliation…you perfectly on track… I would surely redirect all that energy… You can monster that girl up…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Nervous. But im going to do it. Tonight. Lights on in 1 hour. I’ll be starting then. Ill be removing the bottom 3rd and schwazz/thin out the middle/tops…
I hope it doesnt delay/stunt flowering too much.

1 Like

So… here we go.

Lollipopped the bottom. Thinned out the middle and tops for better light dist and air flow.

Am i doing this right @Arrow ?

Took off 1/3dish off the bottom.

How long of a recovery before the florigen starts pumping back to the bud sites?

Also, whats the next best step? The soil wasn’t completely dry when doing the pruning, is there anything you can recommend I use to speed up the recovery and lessen the stress on the plant?

Keep in mind. I ran a klorafleen half ass flush the lther day.

PPM 1750 EC WAS 3000 (im guessing thats 3.0 in the other conversion.
Did i over do it? Do i need to cover open wounds?
Water?
Stare it at for longer? Lol

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty are you any good with lollipopping and trimming?

1 Like

I grow only autos. I don’t do high stress training , but I do ScrOG. I can’t really give you advice regarding lollipopping or defoliation. Sorry!

1 Like

No problem

Lollipop and Defoliation Complete

1 Like

Cleaned, disenfected. Completed the lollipopping and shwazzing. Took almost hours.

I watered with a bit of nutes and calmag.

You dont think itll take a month to get back to budding do you?

Pull all growth off any branch your going to flower up to highest tightest nodes, done over the course of weeks to result in mainly colas

I did it last grow and got great results, tho it did stun the plant for a week so I’m easing into this one

This was last grow, and to tell you the truth. Wish i took it up just a bit higher on the nodes

2 Likes

From what I can see under the yellow glare, all looks fine from here :+1:. Feed some aloe vera mixed with kelp…helps with stress, rich in auxins etc…use this as a water replacement and carry on as per your normal schedule… That plant will bounce back within a week …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty lollipopping sure. Defoliating, never really done it before.

Thanks @Arrow. Yes, that yellow glare. Gotta love the blinding effects of almost 1000 watts of HPS hittin ya in the eyes lol.

Thank you for the help.

I have this. Will this work? For the Auxin development?

1 Like

Update: added a 3rd fan (industrial - set at low)

@PharmerBob, did you say do it over the span of a week?

Most research ive done says to do it all at once to prevent further delaying or stunting.

Your plants look like they bounced back nice though.

1 Like

Oh I did my latest one over the course of 4-5 weeks to prevent that.

If you take it all at once you’ll stun them, atleast that’s my experience

1 Like

That actually makes alot lf sense.