Runtz Muffins from Barneys Farm (28% THC)

My appologize. Ill figure out how to remove it. Sorry about that.

1 Like

It’s taken care of.

2 Likes

WEEK 7ISH

POTTED UP TO A 10 GALLON POT

Topped once so far right here

Would the majority top ALL bud sites to split them in 2? Like this?

Was planning on surrounding the pot with bamboo sticks and then using that flexible wire to make almost a fence for the buds to lay on.

Input? Feedback?

Itll be growing primarilly in a 48 by 48 by 80.

@dbrn32 @Nicky

@Arrow feedback?

What do ya think about laying that lady down with some lst? Could open up for even more sites and help keep her shorter.

My Runtz Muffin and a handful of other stains past through customs yesterday, should arrive this week! Looking forward to some fun with this one.

Nice work so far !

1 Like

I think I would wait until your plant bounces back, your pretty dark green there maybe a little heavy on the nitrogen, it’s droopy so not sure if that’s from transplanting or time you took the picture but soak it and let it go through a wet dry cycle and perk up before you u do anything.

Oh I like. Uisng bamboo when I have to for sure, with some plant Velcro /ties.

Seems like a lot to me. I would just leave it like it is.

Droopiness = Holding off on watering to transplant. We’re back in action.

You know what i think is interesting is that this is the first plant thatbive grown thats recieved NO FERTILIZER, besides a root stimulater in the beggining.
Im sure from uppotting its still feeding off the Ocean Forest and Happy Frog Soil.

Correct me if im wrong. The more you top, the more colas you get, BUT at the same time all the colas do are srhrink. Like division. Would you agree with that?

Right now it has about 8 to 10 cola sites. And was thinking about laying it down.

I have a scrogg net i just dont know if its to late to implement, AND or will i get a bigger yield letting nafure do its work.

And i do plan on having much side lighting. About 400 watts of LED side lights.

Will i get a bigger yield tying them down? We have fact of this? The only 1 problem i see is the top is pretty solid. Bending it is kinda out of the question.

But still. You think itll make much improvement?

DAY 49 (REAL 7 WEEK MARK)
10 GAL POT
HAPPY FROG + OCEAN FOREST
600 WATT MH CONVERSION BULB (VIVOSUN)
48 BY 48 BY 80 GROW TENT (VIVOSUN
COLD AIR INTAKE WITH SPEED CONTROLLER
75 F.

BEFORE
(UNPRUNED AND TOPPED ONCE [MIDDLE])

AFTER
(TOPPED 4 TOP MAINS)
(STAKED WITH BAMBOO/POSTS)

A little late in the game but i decided to try and “lay the plant down a bit”. I feel like it could use some more pruning and fan leaf removal. This is the only plant I have cooking at the moment and don’t want to mess it up. Just watered it thoroughly with to gallons of tap water that’s had the chlorine dissipated with a dash of root stimulator and super thrive.
(Try to make up for the roots i clipped when inserting stakes and overall shock with a touch of Super Thrive)

Heres side and top pictures of it now.

Does it look ok? Im assuming itll bounce back in a couple days.

By doing this will i get a greater yield?

If you have any advice or suggestions please feel free to let me know.

TOP VIEW

SIDE VIEW

BOTTOM/SIDE VIEW

1 Like

Topping leave you with smaller colas yes but overall a larger yeild because it helps distribute light to more bud surface area.

I wouldn’t bend thst big one over you’ll snap it is my Geuss.

All plants consume food so it has to come from somewhere, the soil only has do much come flower and definitely by mid to late flower nutrients are needed. Unless your growing in big big pots.

Theyre bending nice. Bouncing back nice. But i gotta question that pertains to this but didnt want to start a new topic on it. Or maybe i should

Im reading up on “proper flushing when using nonorganics” and I’m utilizing the “Run to Waste” method, Hand Watering?

But how are you suppose to lift a wet huge 10 gallon pot and shift everything around especially if youre Scrogging. Does it need to be 20% Run off?

Do nutrients eventually cycle themselves and the PPMs naturally go down? Or do you actually have to flush?

You need your setup to be set up correctly lol.
Many put a shallow rack on the bottom then rest the post on that,some run a mini shop vac and just suck it out. Whatever but you gotta do it or you will have issues.

You ensure 20% run of So it mini flushes as you feed this avoids salting up and then doing an actual full on flush.

Orrrr you run autopots so you never have to flush again or water to runoff

Whats an autopot?

Just to clarify, this is the first time I’ve grown this strain

1 Like

Got it.

Used a Saucer Riser and going to pull out the excess with a turkey baster.

That works, some buy the mini shop vac.
That person selling the risers on Amazon must be making a killing they arnt cheap and even I own 5