Runtz Muffins from Barneys Farm (28% THC)

1 plant
1 Gallon Smart Pot UP TO 5 Gallon Pastic Pot
Fox Farm Happy Frog + 3/4ths Ocean Forest + Perlite
Transplanted from seedling stage on 12/1/20

WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 4 (12/29)

Grown in the right conditions this plant peaks at 28%
THC. Deciding to let it just grow, no training (pulled 5.5 ounces last time i didnt train and that was in a 3 gal bucket) or top like crazy?

Scrog? Looking for the biggest most Consecutive harvest possible.

6 Likes

@PharmerBob i started a grow jounal FYI on this plant.

@STC_Cultivator here’s the grow journal i started. I’m going to try to be as thorough as possible and accurate with the dates and nutrient measurements.

Thanks for the interest

1 Like

Cant find how to edit the original. But i wanted to include the lighting specs.

2 Mars Hydro (TS-600) Just for Veg)

1 Like

Noice following along for sure. This strain looks tasty!

I’ll be about a month behind you, taking notes. Also dropping Barney’s LSD along side the Muffins.

Happy growing!

1 Like

The Runtz Muffin Profile pic on the barneys site looks super fire. All types of purples and oranges.

2 Likes

What do you want to do?
SCOG is Awsome if it’s a photo and you have time in the garden, if not you could top or FIM it.

1 Like

7 Likes

Part of me wants to see how itll develop naturally woth 1 big cola. Other parts of me want to top the shit out of it and max out possible yield in my 4 by 4. After i pot up to 10 gallons.

1 Like

Out of those two options ide top it.
I’ve grown the tree style and it’s best for SOG. We plant train for a reason, it stresses also and increases thc production.

Did yours go thst purple last time?

3 Likes

1st time working with this strain. I know-it-all has to come down to the climate. Right now on running at 55゚F and the genetics that are predisposed to being purple are showing as in the pics below.

3 Likes

Correction. Purple with a little burnage.

1 Like

Hahaahah it happens

1 Like

SOG one day. I do look forward to that. And the strain i last posted is called Sour Joker / Sour Ghost.

1 Like

Im about a week from harvest. 2 MAX. More so a week judging by the trichomes

2 Likes

Home stretch!
Post some tricomb pics?

1 Like

Well this was from about 5 days ago

Tech ready now but my drying tent wont get here till thursday. So im the mean time i juat keep rotating them to balance our the light distribution. I’m shooting for all white. No amber. Maybe a hint of amber.

@STC_Cultivator Heres everything you could want to know about the Runtz Muffin Strain

edit… unauthorized link removed

1 Like

You can’t post that link here sorry, it’s against community guides /forum rules

2 Likes