Runtz are looking good so far

First time growing this strain.

8 Likes

Look awesome :sunglasses::blush::v:

3 Likes

Yes they look good! My Runtz this last season turned out really good…Im auto/outdoor The smell was incredible and Im hoping the terpes and high will be too ( They are still in groves curing) Someday I will start a journal and post pics…I`m so so laggin in that area!
Keep us posted on the Runtz!

3 Likes

Looking good Growmie :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Looks good! Im growing runtz auto currently and its been a dream to grow! No issues and chock full of trichomes!

2 Likes

On my to-do grow list, good reputation that one

2 Likes

I’ll keep updating with pics. Do y’all get the therapeutic sensation from growing? I do

1 Like

Therapeutic Si! Obsessive compulsive…ADDICTIVE… :rofl: To me its a GREAT way to relieve stress…lol yet it does sometimes cause stress when your babies don’t act right!! But it should still be all in good fun!
HAPPY NEW GROW…ILGM pals!!

1 Like

I have a small runtz auto grown in a cup drying out right now. Smoke report to come soon. Fastest finishing plant I’ve grown so far, 75 days. I feel you on the therapeutic angle. Growing is where I get my quiet/alone time.

3 Likes

Let me know how it’s smoking.

I grew some fast Runtz this season, I didn’t harvest it outdoors until Oct 25th. Killer taste and Rock hard buds, but the high is a tad too strong for my liking.

2 Likes

Take smaller hits…LOL

2 Likes

UPDATE:
Still looking good used nutes in back to back waters kinda messed up the small one but I got her back on track.

2 Likes