Runoff ppm high/same as last watering

Hey guys black widow fem in soil. Jacks.
My runoff numbers are almost the same as last check 3 days ago. Im using Jacks 321, I have been pushing them. Flipped on 3/27, actual flower around 4/10. So im 4-5 weeks into flower, they look healthy. A lil toxic. Haven’t fed in 3 days. Gave straight 6.5ph water. Runoff was 1440/1990 pretty much same as last feeding.
Lockout ??

4 Likes

@MidwestGuy @dbrn32 @beachglass @Borderryan22

Cant argue with the results. The plant looks great. Just the tiniest bit of yellow on a few leaf tips.
If it was me I would continue with whatever you are currently doing. If those tips begin to turn more then they already have then back off, but right now they look great.

2 Likes

Looks awesome! You’re gonna enjoy the Black Widow!!!

1 Like

They’re getting 6.5 water. Saturday fed 1030 ppm runoff 1710/1990. Straight water today. Runoff 1440/1990. Smaller plant in front ppm stayed same …:roll_eyes:

I would not be concerned with those PPM numbers at all. I am growing in coco and using Jacks.
Feed around 1100 to 1200. I am dropping it down to 800 - 900 because the plant is late into flowering.
My runoff numbers are consistently 1800 - 1900. This morning it came down to 1400 but it took 8 liters.
I took the first reading after 6L as it started to run through. PPM of 1900. I let it finish draining, dumped the runoff and gave it 2 more liters. This time PPM 1400 with 5.9 pH.
Lockout is usually a root zone pH problem. If you flushed with pH water and the runoff pH is in range, you should be good till harvest.
One nice thing about coco is flushing does fix things and you don’t risk drowning a plant.

1 Like

Thanks @beardless I’m definitely keeping an eye on em !

1 Like

Ya, they look pretty good to me.

2 Likes