Running out of tent height

I’m down to just a few inches between my light and the bud sites. I have about 5 inches of room to raise the light before its touching the top of the tent. It’s a Mars Hydro ts600 led that doesn’t really get hot on the top side. What do you guys do if you run out of height? I’m in the middle of week 2 of flower. I thought the stretching would be over by now.

1 Like

Supercropping

5 Likes

Your going to have to brush up on super cropping good luck

3 Likes

Do lst training tie down some branches

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve had that same problem. Right now all you can do is bend tops and tie them down. Try sculpting your canopy to spread out. If you can turn down the intensity of your lights. Depending on the light and distance try moving tops away from the middle of your canopy.

2 Likes

Canucks videos are good very help full information and man he grows some massive autos and photos

3 Likes

Id put in a trellis net and start supercropping or LST. Hopefully the netting can keep them down with some other training methods

1 Like

START bending

2 Likes

What they said, bend em over tie em down.

1 Like

@oldmarine , +1 on Canucks videos. Very informative guy & his style/presentation is addictive to watch. I’ve been subbed to his channel for quite awhile.

2 Likes

Need to super-crop, bend those tall tops over, just did it again over the weekend for my Gelatos that got too tall.

Went from this

To this

3 Likes

Did some super cropping last night, as advised. I’ve read various things about after care. Tape on the bend, honey on the bend, bend it and just leave, etc. The bends did turn a brown color. The tops sites have already turned back towards the light. I appreciate all of the feedback thus far! Processing: 20211221_045739.jpg…
Uploading: 20211221_045728.jpg…
Uploading: 20211221_045717.jpg…
Uploading: 20211221_045715.jpg…
Uploading: 20211221_045704.jpg…

1 Like

Can u tie a string around the main cola uptop somewhere and pull it sideways like a bow and arrow pull it sideways as much as u can without breaking the stem but u’ll prolly wanna add a string holding the bud up after the weight will build and start to wanna weigh down that branch after a bit of time

1 Like

Have to wait til there all loaded and the check mark is lit up before hitting reply

1 Like

The pictures after super cropping. I didn’t realize they hadn’t loaded above.

1 Like

Go to utube Bending tall plants I have done it many times !!