Hi all, this is my first post here, so hopefully I am doing this right, and posting it in the right place!
I am currently growing Grand Daddy photo. I am on week 4. Everything seemed great until this morning. When I took a look at my 2 girls this morning, I noticed slight whitish yellow spots on some of the leaves, as well as curling tips on some of them as well.
- Using coco/perlite 70-30 mix
- Using calmag and GH trio
- adjusting the ph of the water to about 5.8
- mars hydro 3x3 tent
- mars hydro light about 14 inches away from top leaf
- I have 2 fans running, one on bottom of tent, on clipped halfway
- inline fan running all day on 2/10
- I keep the temp around 79 using small smart heater
- humidity is around 40%
some things to note:
the light cycle was 24 hours until about a week ago, where I adjusted it to 20/4 and today turned it to 18/6
I didn’t start ph-ing the water until last week. I was using purified water and didn’t realize how import ph was. I have been for over a week now
I water them about every other day or if they are slightly dry
also, I am adding 1 tsp calmag, 1/2 tsp micro 1/2 grow and 1/4 tsp bloom per growweedeasy’s chart